PDA

View Full Version : AEM big brake kit

POS carb
05-03-2002, 03:26 PM
I saw Juan's ghetto rig in the How-To and I was wondering what the part # is on the kit so I can check the prices. My brakes suck and I want something bigger since I don't use the stock 13" wheels anymore.

OldSchoolSwap
05-03-2002, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by POS carb
I saw Juan's ghetto rig in the How-To and I was wondering what the part # is on the kit so I can check the prices. My brakes suck and I want something bigger since I don't use the stock 13" wheels anymore.

Ghetto what?:rant: You better :bow: to my brakes Son!

Here goes you freakin nerd!:flip:

Civic 1992-95 96-00 EX/Si Part#29-500 Big Brake Upgrade
Integra 1990-00 Part#29-500 Big Brake Upgrade

I got it for $413.14 Plus Tax @ Murray's Speed & Custom. Phone 305-687-7297 ask for Enrique

toastyghost
05-03-2002, 07:14 PM
Hey I'll bow down if you make me one of those adapter things you talked about in the how-to. :) Seriously though how much would you charge to fab that for me? I think I could probably do it if I had to but am tremendously afraid of farking things up.

OldSchoolSwap
05-05-2002, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by toastyghost
Hey I'll bow down if you make me one of those adapter things you talked about in the how-to. :) Seriously though how much would you charge to fab that for me? I think I could probably do it if I had to but am tremendously afraid of farking things up.

The day you buy the brakes, then we can talk! Cause that will require me to rip my hole brake system to make an identical replica of the spacers. That's the only way. It'll be a pane in my part.
I'll let you be the judge of labor and we'll work something out then.:)

toastyghost
05-12-2002, 06:03 PM
Thanks for letting me know. I probably won't be working on the brakes for a while because in order to need to stop more effectively, you have to be fast first. :P Anyway I'll let you know but it might be a while. I'll pay you well for the labor because I realize it'll be pretty inconvenient.

GDGuy11B
05-13-2002, 07:10 PM
hey man, maybe over the summer, i can come down there and hang out...i bet i could take your car...lol j/k

Micah

OldSchoolSwap
05-14-2002, 04:31 PM
Originally posted by GDGuy11B
hey man, maybe over the summer, i can come down there and hang out...i bet i could take your car...lol j/k

Micah
You will now;) :wtf: :( :crying:

88LXiHB
05-14-2002, 06:28 PM
If you would like to sell them to help finance your cars repair e-mail me, and I'll take them...

Jims 86LXI HB
05-14-2002, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by toastyghost
Thanks for letting me know. I probably won't be working on the brakes for a while because in order to need to stop more effectively, you have to be fast first. :P Anyway I'll let you know but it might be a while. I'll pay you well for the labor because I realize it'll be pretty inconvenient.

:huh: Huh? You need to be fast first? Gee when I park my car and walk past my SMOKING ebc pads and drilled/slotted brembo's, I'll remember I need to be fast first. :D :D ;)

marc49
05-16-2002, 07:04 AM
juan, now that you have to basically switch all your stuff over to a new accord, now would be the perfect time to make replica's or a template of the spacer that we need to do that kit so you can.

OldSchoolSwap
05-16-2002, 07:22 AM
Originally posted by marc49
juan, now that you have to basically switch all your stuff over to a new accord, now would be the perfect time to make replica's or a template of the spacer that we need to do that kit so you can.

As a matter of fact, I had taken the AEMs off a few days before the crash for resurfacing. I had my stocks rotors back on.

I will get that info to you guys when I get a chance.