PDA

View Full Version : reminded of the old days...

maka_RTH
09-28-2004, 02:05 AM
so yah, i was looking at some of the first threads from when we moved here from AF, lol. that was forever ago. it's crazy how far we've come since then. and all i can say, LONG LIVE 3GEEZ!!! :rockon:

*edit: as i realize this should've gone in general..., lol. i'm tired, i'm going to bed.

A20A1
09-28-2004, 02:40 AM
lol, kickin back on the oldies... :D

I do that from time to time... and even revive a few old threads.

pimp86LX
09-28-2004, 02:49 AM
Woot 3geez!!! hell I like many others dont even have them anymore :P Its all about the people!

A20A1
09-28-2004, 02:51 AM
I'm gonna post this here cause I don't want to make a new thread..

Anyways I was driving home after class and I was following this new model celica, and I thought at first my injectors were leaking, cause I could almost feel the amount of gas fumes in the air... anyways just as I was about to pull over and check under the hood, the celica in front of me had a decent backfire and I could see this bluish orange flame shoot out the back.

pimp86LX
09-28-2004, 03:01 AM
I'm gonna post this here cause I don't want to make a new thread..

Anyways I was driving home after class and I was following this new model celica, and I thought at first my injectors were leaking, cause I could almost feel the amount of gas fumes in the air... anyways just as I was about to pull over and check under the hood, the celica in front of me had a decent backfire and I could see this bluish orange flame shoot out the back.

ha, nice. I was crusing downtown and this CRX was acting all badass and reving and speeding between the really close intersections and as he takes off he let off such a backfrire. heheh crazy nublet.

maka_RTH
09-28-2004, 12:21 PM
:D hahaha, talk about resurrection :devil: http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=491

NXRacer
09-28-2004, 12:33 PM
i love going back and looking at OG members first threads.

maka_RTH
09-28-2004, 12:42 PM
lol, i was just looking at my first few threads..., i guess i was a newb once, lol. then again, back then all the info we have now wasn't organized as neatly as it is now...

blazin3gen
09-28-2004, 12:49 PM
hahaa dude that thread u posted i had forgot about bob, our old mod haha that dude was old :D

on another note i miss nate :sadwave:

o well lol

Neuspeed87lx
09-28-2004, 07:46 PM
how about the origional 3geez board... man o man that was a long time ago !

maka_RTH
09-28-2004, 10:28 PM
yah, that was forever ago. i joined when we had the second ezboards one. lol, back then i had no idea about anything. but, i'm proud to say i was one of the first few :rockon:

*edit: thanks for moving this to general.., whoever did it ;)

od2681
09-29-2004, 04:09 AM
im not one of the oldies but ive been around for a while....3geez.com rules...not just cuzz of 3gees...but cuzz of the people....the maturity level on 3geez.com is the best ive ever seen on any boards...must be the 3g...have you noticec how many times i wrote 3g in there.....im goin to school now