PDA

View Full Version : Rear Sway Bar

Dr._8t9LX
09-29-2004, 07:54 PM
I am thinking of adding the fatest rear sway bar I can find to my LX. Anyone ever done this? Front staying stock LX.

Does rear make that much difference?
Who's the best After market producer?

Thankz

:cool:

Busted_Blue
09-29-2004, 07:58 PM
As far as upgrading the rear.. just add a LXi (13mm) is the cheapeest mod and they are abundant in the junkyards. The other option is getting a Suspension Techniques Sway bar (15mm). Last option is to get a custom one.

Good luck on these..and the search button will help you decide what to get. Please search next time!!

Dr._8t9LX
09-29-2004, 09:47 PM
Thankx Busted Blue, I needed those Milimeters! I did the search but not exactly what I wanted.

Busted_Blue
09-29-2004, 10:08 PM
the search is pretty dumb..you need to search with advance search to get good results.

A few minutes ago I put in advanced search...search for "sway bars" only in thread titles and i found alot more relevant information.

http://www.3geez.com/showpost.php?p=220049&postcount=5

found this...for you also...stock sway bar sizes..from that same search.

Dr._8t9LX
09-30-2004, 10:13 PM
Thankz, I did somemore searching and found a post about a Secret Junk Yard filled with 3geez and Honda's, pistons hanging out of blocks, and quarter sections torn asunder, chrome and silver waiting for polish.
:bow: A treasure trove of Honda goodies!!!! :bow: A Comstock Load if you will :jaw:

Sweet!
:cool: