PDA

View Full Version : We Are In Dire Need Of An Audio Mod

Vanilla Sky
09-29-2004, 09:58 PM
simply put, we are in dire need of an audio mod here at 3geez... there is so much misinformation going around it's turned into more of a "what you shouldn't do" forum than a "what you should"... all i have been seeing on there lately is bad information and questions that have been answered with bad information... i am personally calling for an audio moderator to be put into place as soon as possible...

87AccordsterLx
10-06-2004, 04:35 PM
Im jumping into Audio to help out the current Mods... I know that there is a lot of bogus 411 floating around but we need the members to help out with a lot of that as well. There are several mods that are familar with car audio but it's just hard to cover everything ya know. Hopfully we can keep the BS to a minimal, just don't feel like you can't jump in there and correct BS statements. :)

Sabz5150
10-06-2004, 05:03 PM
I can always help with what I know. Just ask :)

MrBen
10-06-2004, 05:08 PM
I'll help with what I know but I don't know a whole lot, just the general basics.

Vanilla Sky
10-06-2004, 05:18 PM
thanks guys... we just need some people in there with established credibility...

jonrichert
10-06-2004, 05:27 PM
thanks guys... we just need some people in there with established credibility...

that's what you're here for vanilla sky, to save us all from misinformation!

trust me, you CAN NOT EVER underpower a sub

Vanilla Sky
10-06-2004, 05:30 PM
as long as it is getting clean power, you can't... when you start clipping your signal, it's a whole different can-o-worms...

jonrichert
10-06-2004, 05:32 PM
haha, just playing with ya, trying to ignite the old fury

jonrichert
10-06-2004, 05:33 PM
we were pretty much argueing about 2 completely different concepts. both right

smufguy
10-06-2004, 05:34 PM
I can always help with what I know. Just ask :)

you are one crazy sone of a god. Keep ur pm inbox clean cause pretty soon, u will be bombed with questions from me SIR!!!! :welcome:

Vanilla Sky
10-06-2004, 05:34 PM
yeah... in the case we are talking about, there is no doubt that the bonehead would purposly clip that amp because it sounded "better" (see louder, and much much muddier)

87AccordsterLx
10-07-2004, 06:40 AM
Well I know that I am NOT another Bob. I think it's safe to say that he is just irreplaceable. I will however try to keep the BS 411 to a minimal. I use to do a lot of Car and Home audio installations and so forth so I am very familar with this subject but as Mods we can always use some help from the members. I think I'll probably stay in Audio until we find a safe and permanent replacement. :)