PDA

View Full Version : Headlight Conversion...Twisted, u should look at this.

89HatchAzn
07-26-2002, 01:25 PM
Well to start off....I've been lookin' all over for this. Someone said they would post this picture but never did. Someone on the first 3geez board posted it. When I wasn't busy I took the time to look for it. It is off a lude. I was thinkin, have this conversion with a lense over it...and have it connected with the side blinkers. So it would look like it was all one piece.

Ok...the pictures aren't workin'....so the web site is..You have to go to "gallery"

http://geocities.com/MotorCity/Pit/2104/Home_Page/index.htm

89BlackH-Back
07-26-2002, 03:17 PM
they look like they came out of an old chrisler relient k car, i personally still think the new prelude light conversion was the best, but i will be honest anything looks better than the flip up lights i think

A20A1
07-28-2002, 01:04 PM
kewl... that headlight mod reall givers the car a sleeker look.

Shagen
08-03-2002, 09:18 AM
I love that mod, some one should do it to their car and find out the details. nOT me

Twisted 87lxi
08-04-2002, 02:37 AM
I think I remember seeing something like that during the ezboard days, I have always liked that mod and was even considering it awhile back but I figured that the effort would be too much for the amount of credit that would come w/ it. However that idea of the clear lenses over em isn't that bad of an idea so I'm starting to reconsider them.

But the mod (whatever it is) will have to wait, I accidentally hit a curb yesterday going a little too fast and ripped the shit out of my front body kit air dam (thank god for break resistant Urethane), it completely ripped all of the custom molding that I had up in the front that took me about 3 months to do and now the piece is just sort of dangling on my car, so before I do anything I'm going to have to fix that first.

89bumblethumper
08-04-2002, 07:22 AM
Ive seen this car on www.hondaprelude.com it looked quite nice

kennycm
08-07-2002, 08:14 AM
Love that mod well, better than the flip up lights anyways.

88WhiteLX-i
08-07-2002, 08:42 PM
ick that mod looks like shit, Iam sticking to my flip-ups......