PDA

View Full Version : Hey all

89AccordRust
10-10-2004, 09:37 PM
hey there, just joined about 2 days ago.. but have been on lookin through on here since i got my accord about 3 weeks ago. First honda so far, hated honda in the beginning. now that i drove my 89 accord.. i love it and would buy another. Lookin to upgrade so i joined this site in hopes of some help and advice. dont have any pictures yet, will post something when i can. Im located in a small town, 20,000 ppl in ontario so its hard to really locate things, unless u pay a arm and a leg. Ill be talkin to u all soon. I love the site and glad to have it around. later all

A20A1
10-10-2004, 09:43 PM
Welcome

Plenty of canadian members around to help you get parts.

89AccordRust
10-10-2004, 09:47 PM
glad to hear that. I will be needin all the help i can get lol.. this is only my second car. (first was a probe gt) loved that car. its hard living in a small town where ppl make fun of anything honda... :(

DeathRat
10-11-2004, 08:22 AM
hey there, just joined about 2 days ago.. but have been on lookin through on here since i got my accord about 3 weeks ago. First honda so far, hated honda in the beginning. now that i drove my 89 accord.. i love it and would buy another. Lookin to upgrade so i joined this site in hopes of some help and advice. dont have any pictures yet, will post something when i can. Im located in a small town, 20,000 ppl in ontario so its hard to really locate things, unless u pay a arm and a leg. Ill be talkin to u all soon. I love the site and glad to have it around. later all
I live in Edmonton, Alberta, but grew up in Toronto.
:welcome: To the site!
I'm slowly adding 3rd Gen Accord parts to my store as I find them (for a half decent price that is.) :rolleyes: