PDA

View Full Version : Upset with the 3G Dumbass People!!!

Devon
10-12-2004, 09:00 PM
I cant fucking believe it, I put the subframe in, the car drives a lot better, take it to the alignment shop and they said there was no point in aligning it. WHy? because the dumbass who owned it before me installed one of the rear control arms upsidedown!!!! I can't believe there are so many stupid people!!!! Iam kinda upset I bought the car because I found a better deal right after it, a 1989 Acura Integra for $150 that is in good shape and has a idleing problem. I like 3 geez but with the carburator and the damage Iam going to have to fix, it just makes the car less appealing.

TWOLOUDNPROUD
10-12-2004, 09:27 PM
Yes there is alot of Dum ass poeple out there that could not fix a car right to save there life i see it alot i do car audio video and alarms and some of the shit i've seen over the last 16years makes me sick.But what can you nada the only thing to can is to fix there fuckups and take there money.

shepherd79
10-13-2004, 04:27 AM
how can you install rear upper control arm upside down? they are the same. you can rotate it at any direction
and you can't install the rear lower control up because they go one way only.

thegreatdane
10-15-2004, 07:15 AM
Yea shepherd is right. None of the control arms can be installed wrong.

Blue Impact
10-15-2004, 08:29 AM
Devon, there's only one way out and one way in. :D

Let me guess, the previous owner of your car must've been a domestic car person. :D Don't feel uptight about it, man. Sorry to hog up your thread, but if it'll make you feel any better - when I got my Teg it was in sh*tty condition, man. I had to bleed all the fluid, clean out the engine bay and such. To make long story short, it took me about 6 months just to restore the car and so far it's been nothing but good to me.

speedpenguin
10-18-2004, 03:50 PM
i still don't understand how you can install a control arm wrong...
it's not physically possible without a whole lot of welding

TJ89Accord
10-18-2004, 07:12 PM
Very easy to put a new one in. And very cheap on ebay. Good luck with the car!

tim

Neuspeed87lx
10-18-2004, 07:30 PM
lol yeah he must have really worked at gettin it in upside down ! lol

scandalcat1
10-18-2004, 10:51 PM
sorry to hear that
the previous owner was prolly drinking with his buds at the time

speedpenguin
10-19-2004, 03:56 PM
saw a dropped '86 four-door today.
thing was bouncing up and down and almost bottoming out the whole time...
hideously off camber, too.
the rear wheels were waaaaaaaaaay out and the fronts were waaaaaaaay in.
i predict that thing will break off it's wheels within a few months.

Devon
10-19-2004, 08:36 PM
i still don't understand how you can install a control arm wrong...
it's not physically possible without a whole lot of welding actually it musta been a bent arm, I noticed now that the arm is the same one from the left side, so its not in upside down it just has two of the same controls arms, so two lefts. Iam going to get a right side one tommorow hopefully.

accordlxi2.0
10-20-2004, 06:17 AM
yea, like shepherd said how is that possible.
but the teg for $150, thats not bad, but just because you have a few problems, you should'nt wanna give it up(unless its a ford or chrysler).

Not like a rock
10-20-2004, 08:59 PM
A friend of mine bought a 3G two years ago, and when we were replacing the clutch last summer, we discovered that someone had RAMMED A FORD TEMPO AXLE IN WITH A SLEDGE HAMMER. We had to replace the whole tranny.

That's not just negligent, it's fucking malicous. The stupidest thing I've ever seen done to a car.

speedpenguin
10-25-2004, 04:18 PM
A friend of mine bought a 3G two years ago, and when we were replacing the clutch last summer, we discovered that someone had RAMMED A FORD TEMPO AXLE IN WITH A SLEDGE HAMMER. We had to replace the whole tranny.

That's not just negligent, it's fucking malicous. The stupidest thing I've ever seen done to a car.
that kinda makes me sick...

VQ35DE
10-25-2004, 05:39 PM
In a way, isn't it like rape?

johndej
10-25-2004, 06:31 PM
lol, in a way it is i guess.

accordlxi2.0
10-26-2004, 06:35 AM
thats major rape who in the hell puts in a ford axle, it's like they were trying to convert the 3g inot a ford or something.

Oyvind Ryeng
10-26-2004, 08:17 AM
This is sickening.

truetune
10-26-2004, 04:52 PM
Thats Fucking Hilarious! Sad but funny as hell I didn't think that would be possible well hey they were master fabricators.

treadhead 1952
10-26-2004, 05:34 PM
Could be that's all they had, then again maybe they were a little 'tarded. The little beastie should run like new with a new mixer tho'