PDA

View Full Version : 3geez luvvin!

ImporTypeRx7
10-14-2004, 05:59 AM
Hey whats up all...Ive been visting this board for two years now, and sad to say have posted 4 times...plus never intro'd me ooorr my lovely 3g :uh: She's a pretty much stock tan 1986 LX (auto...eh lol) with only 80k on her. Mostly cause my grandmother lived with us and never drove it. Ive been washin that car since...shyt...i couldnt even reach the door handle lol. And 3 yearzzz ago I got the keys to her and I had my first 3g. Since then I found this board and you guys have been helpin me alot with stuff...mostly minor things like clear corners, turn signals, valve cover painting, re painting the bumper..and all the sort. But also with ideas like engine swaps, turbo's and other awesome stuff. Just wanted to say thanks for the :help:. I was just readin that "You're a 3geez lover if.." and I had to say 95% of that stuff is true....haha. And its only one more year then im outta the emissions issue..(VA sucks for emissions!) ill be doing alottt more like the vac removal and the sort. Just wanted to thank everyone for helpin me out over the years and ill keep informing the northern va public about 3geez and our wonderful accords!!

:bow: 3geez.com

~Ciao
Mike

nswst8
10-14-2004, 06:14 AM
:rockon: 3Geez fanatics. Its not the fastest beater on the block, but she's the most reliable. In my opinion.

SteveDX89
10-14-2004, 06:34 AM
Haha. 0.01 posts per day. Definitely not a post whore which is good. Let us see some pics of your car. :welcome:

ImporTypeRx7
10-14-2004, 06:42 AM
As soon as I get back to the house Ill post some pics... Right now im in class :rolleyes: I swear haha this site is going to make me fail...Its so addicting...like everyone was saying...I just wanna check up for five minutes inbetween lectures and the next thing I know...class is over :lol: I have more notes on how to make a cia for a carb than I do on all my classes together...

I think i could call it an obsession....hmm :kekeke:

NXRacer
10-14-2004, 07:16 AM
I know what you mean. when i was researching B20 swaps and turbo setups, i spent most of my time at work on here reading about stuff. Deffinately gets ya hooked.