PDA

View Full Version : I need some b20 stuff

great86er
10-14-2004, 11:13 AM
hey can any one get me a site or phone number to get a b20 set up(motor,transaxle, ecu, etc...)
Thanks

b20aTURBO
12-01-2004, 09:56 AM
hey can any one get me a site or phone number to get a b20 set up(motor,transaxle, ecu, etc...)
Thanks

If your serious you can email me at [email protected] I have 2 of them left

RobT5580
12-01-2004, 10:42 AM
I might be looking for another one by spring time since i used my spare one sooner than expected and I sold my 3rd setup that came from you which was the most complete one i have seen yet.

So for any other looking for a swap he is the one to buy it from if they are as complete as the one i ended up with. I have had 3 full swaps and his had everything even the A/C pump which is a rare find.

b20aTURBO
12-01-2004, 11:13 AM
I might be looking for another one by spring time since i used my spare one sooner than expected and I sold my 3rd setup that came from you which was the most complete one i have seen yet.

So for any other looking for a swap he is the one to buy it from if they are as complete as the one i ended up with. I have had 3 full swaps and his had everything even the A/C pump which is a rare find.

Thanks Rob yeah just let me know the motors are becoming a little more rare now so as soon as you know drop me a line

Cheeseburger
12-01-2004, 11:18 AM
so how much would you sell them for?

b20aTURBO
12-01-2004, 11:23 AM
so how much would you sell them for?
motors that have been sold here on 3geez to rob and several others on this board were sold for $1200 complete with engine/tranny/power steering pump/stock manifold basically all the parts you would get if you were to pull the motor from the car like rob stated before I try my best to get the most complete b20a motor for you

Cheeseburger
12-01-2004, 11:27 AM
thats darn good, i am going to ad you to my buddy list:thumbup: . i wana do a swap sometime next year