PDA

View Full Version : spec clutchs.

Sean
10-15-2004, 07:51 PM
made a pass running in the 12's this past weekend. clutch has survived 3 months of serious abuse enough to make any other clutch wimper and dye. also note that the clutch is in a full wieght car. i have been running slicks as well. its a custom stage5 peice there retial value is like $425. they also have new CNC pressure plate diaphragms. these are not the stock gray iron pressure plates. these are specially made just for us. clamp load is around 2600lbs.

contact Dave Norton at spec cltuch. i waited a yr for this and it was worth it.

nswst8
10-15-2004, 11:11 PM
Thanks for the info. Glad to hear that you still the ride. You rock Dude. :rockon:

Hash_man_Se_i
10-15-2004, 11:33 PM
Got any recent pics of your car sean? or even better some timeslips?.. i would be really curious to see time slips and dyno sheets.

AccordEpicenter
10-16-2004, 12:25 PM
very nice sean... its good to hear from you again, update us on your setup plz. Im finally boosted too
Check out this thread (http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?t=37969) Tell me what you think... also what should be my boost retard at 10psi? Im thinking .7-.8 degrees retard/lb boost to be conservative... what are your thoughts? I already wasted a standard spec stage 5 (pp ate itself and the pucks on the pp side, flywheel unharmed)... maybe i should see if i can get the cnc pressure plate stage 5... Currently im running a dual diaprhram clutchnet 6 puck and its been very nice soo far... we will see

speedpenguin
10-18-2004, 03:53 PM
nice to know there's a good clutch available for our cars, i've been looking for one.

Justin86
10-19-2004, 04:59 PM
Nice to see yo still working on the car. ;)

PortugalFocus
10-19-2004, 05:37 PM
Thats must be a serious clutch man. Do you have any specs on it? weight? composite?

Good to see you are still slammin gears in the Accord Sean.