PDA

View Full Version : Someone F'd my 3-Gee

AccordArizona89
10-21-2004, 06:40 AM
well last night(wednsday),i got my car towed cause all my lug nuts snapped off my right front tire. theguy gets there and tows my car scraping the rotor and exhaust the whole time, both messed the F up. it gets on the truck and we take it to my house. as he lowers it he takes off the 2 hooks. then his dumb ass lets go of the e-brake and my car rolls into the garage pillar of my house and fucks my house wall up and the car door smashes into the pillar. so now my ceiling of the house is about to collapse and my car door/fender/trotor are way fucked up. this guy is shittin, i start taking pictures of all the damages. long story short, there either gunna pay for it, or we might sue him and i can finally get my EK hatchback.... lol Crazy story ehh? never woulda thought it happened to me :owned:

AccordEpicenter
10-21-2004, 06:48 AM
we need pics...

Seriously man that royally sucks... Their insurance should cover it. I bet the accord is totaled? Sounds like that tow truck guy is plain fucking stupid.

AccordArizona89
10-21-2004, 07:00 AM
ya the dumbass left his tool hatch open on the way there all all his shit was missingbesides a gas can, i told him everything spilled out and he just looked at my like i was dumb. and once he left he forgot all his tools n shit in my yard and still didnt shut the hatch.ill post pic once i get the disk

86LXItooFAST4me
10-21-2004, 07:04 AM
lol, i would have hit him in the eye

88accordhb
10-21-2004, 07:54 AM
sue the towing company.

accordlxi2.0
10-21-2004, 04:20 PM
damn that mega sucks.