PDA

View Full Version : Bad Day

88Accord-DX
10-23-2004, 01:28 PM
This idiot hit my car in a parking lot. :burn: Good thing he had insurance. I hope the body shop does a good job. I just painted it 2 weeks ago.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/ddude2uc/wreckedbad.jpg

'A20A3'
10-23-2004, 01:30 PM
FUCKING SHIT MAN!

People just can't drive... :rant: :gun:

johndej
10-23-2004, 01:38 PM
damn, he must not have been looking at all.

bullard123
10-23-2004, 03:27 PM
Man that's unfortunate. I hate the hassles you have to go through filing a claim with the insurance companies. My car got hit 3 times at Walmart. Your car looks pretty clean too.

treadhead 1952
10-23-2004, 03:48 PM
Major bummer dude!

At least the fresh paint should blend pretty well. I hate parking lots, I'll march in from East BF just to stay out of the general herd of cars.

Some people shouldn't be allowed on the road, out of doors or out of their own little hovels let alone behind the wheel.........

86LXItooFAST4me
10-24-2004, 04:49 AM
damn, to bad that fucked up your body. but it looks like an easy fix. hope it all works out!

Yangboi03
10-24-2004, 01:25 PM
now tats a bitch man..............................but at least u r gettin paid so its all good...................

Bryan
10-24-2004, 01:51 PM
Advice for you. Double park way the fuck out there.

I do.

I got hit in the parking lot at school a month after I got my car painted. I know how you feel. But mine was a hit and run, so i'm trying to find someone to touch it up cause it's not that bad. But I still know what you're going through.

TheSummoner101
10-24-2004, 01:51 PM
man that sux, your car was looking so good after the paint job too :S

well good thing that idiot had insurance....i hate parking lots, ppl just cant drive these days :S i once pulled out of the parking, was about to go, and got hit from behind at about 25MPH my bumper was in my trunk :S now why the fu<k does some1 need to drive at 25MPH in a parking lot??? The funiest part was that the driver said it was my fault..lol...

88Accord-DX
10-24-2004, 08:51 PM
A20A3- No shit, some people can't drive.

johndej- I don't think he was looking at all, there was like 40 feet between his truck and my car. Makes me wonder if he did it on purpose.

bullard- I hope there isn't too much hassle from the insurance co. I hope I get a rental car even though I have another one. My wife isn't going to up her car for too long.

treadhead- Yeah, some ppl shouldn't be allowed to drive.

86LXItooFast4me- I don't think that is going to be easy to fix. It crushed in the corner of the rear quater panel. I think the only way to fix it, is to cut out the rear quater panel off another Accord.

Yangboi03- The insurance better not try to give me blue book value for it. If that is what you mean. I wasn't in the car for any "whip-lash"

Bryan- I do double park, this happened in my apartment complex. Guy had plenty of room. I think I will look for a better place to park from now on.

TheSummoner101- Yeah, it was looking good. I almost wanted to cry when I seen it. It didn't do jack to his Dodge Ram truck but a little dent in the tailgate and his shaved bumber thing.

88accordhb
10-24-2004, 09:20 PM
murder someone.

HostileJava
10-25-2004, 06:24 AM
Hey, I drive 20-25 through the parking lot when I'm going through row's, how did it happen exactly? Did he just run into the back of your car? Were you backing out of the space and he hit you? Sux about the car, was it a van or a truck, that hit looks pretty high up?

88Accord-DX
10-25-2004, 09:36 PM
Hey, I drive 20-25 through the parking lot when I'm going through row's, how did it happen exactly? Did he just run into the back of your car? Were you backing out of the space and he hit you? Sux about the car, was it a van or a truck, that hit looks pretty high up?
He just back into my car. It was in apartment building parking lot. I didn't even see it. (wasn't there) I guess he wasn't looking where he was going. He left a note on my car with his number on it, also apologizing too. It was a Dogde truck with big rims on it, probably 18-20 inch, that is why the hit is so high.

By the way, Congratulations on the new baby!! I got a boy coming too in 2-05'.