PDA

View Full Version : Adjustable UCA's

NXRacer
10-26-2004, 07:37 AM
http://www.truckn-store.com/product.asp?returnURL=default.asp&ID=75185

very sweet. i've been waiting for these for a while. They'll have more adjustability then the Ingalls camber kits.

Oyvind Ryeng
10-26-2004, 08:16 AM
This is great! Too bad I'm gonna need every degree of negative camber I can get my hands on when the summer wheel change is due. (Something 8 inches wide with a offset of "0") (well, my plans have changed; now I like my 3G again).

Justin86
10-26-2004, 08:48 AM
those would be nice

Sean
10-26-2004, 06:36 PM
2g prelude arms are adjustable and fit our cars you know

jigga225
10-26-2004, 08:41 PM
noow they want to come out with those.
I have 2G prelude arms and Ingalls on the car.. alignment is A+ cool now.

NXRacer
10-27-2004, 08:28 AM
2g prelude arms are adjustable and fit our cars you know

yes thats true, but they only adjust to about 1.5 degrees of camber while these new a-arms can adjust up to 4 degrees. Very nice for a car thats been lowered more then 2+ inches

SteveDX89
10-27-2004, 08:32 AM
I could use them. I have the lude arms and still have .5º neg. camber. Now adjustable rears and we'd be set.

Vinny
10-27-2004, 08:52 AM
I could use them. I have the lude arms and still have .5º neg. camber. Now adjustable rears and we'd be set.

So buy the ingalls kit for the lude arms and an ingalls kit for the rear and your camber problems are solved.

I'll let ya know how well the ingalls kit for the lude arms work after I get the coupe up here and find time in my busy schedule to put them on

NXRacer
10-27-2004, 09:02 AM
i hate the ingalls kits. I'd much rather have an adjustable UCA then those things.

AZmike
10-27-2004, 11:30 AM

Are you getting uneven wear at 0.5 degrees? A little static camber should improve your cornering grip without much of an affect or your tire wear. I have 0.6 degree negative camber all around and get very even tire wear.

Vinny
10-27-2004, 11:34 AM
i hate the ingalls kits. I'd much rather have an adjustable UCA then those things.

The Ingalls kits arent bad. The rears are very good and the fronts are ok at best. The kit for the lude arms doesnt look to bad from what I have seen of it. As far as these UCA's go......... I'm not ready to yank my suspension apart and waste a set of new ball joints at this time. In other words, I will believe it when I see it.

86LXItooFAST4me
10-27-2004, 11:37 AM
As far as these UCA's go......... I'm not ready to yank my suspension apart and waste a set of new ball joints at this time. In other words, I will believe it when I see it.

lol, you crack me up dude :deal:

Vinny
10-27-2004, 11:50 AM
I just dont see what the big deal is here. How can someone make a bog deal over something they've never ever seen? Making them sound like they are the greatest invention since the toaster and pop tarts :D

They dont have an actual pics of the things. If they invented them then why cant they be bothered to post a picture

SteveDX89
10-27-2004, 12:17 PM
I just dont see what the big deal is here. How can someone make a bog deal over something they've never ever seen? Making them sound like they are the greatest invention since the toaster and pop tarts :D

They dont have an actual pics of the things. If they invented them then why cant they be bothered to post a picture

Don't get testy, old man. :kekeke:

Sean
10-27-2004, 04:59 PM
yes thats true, but they only adjust to about 1.5 degrees of camber while these new a-arms can adjust up to 4 degrees. Very nice for a car thats been lowered more then 2+ inches

enlongate the slots and whammo more adjustement. just dont get carried away

nswst8
10-27-2004, 05:01 PM
Glad to see hangin around again.

Peers are a good thing for these youngsters. :rockon:

Strugglebucket
12-15-2004, 05:44 PM
so has anyone tried to buy these yet?

Oldblueaccord
12-15-2004, 11:24 PM
Anyone try any of the adjustable stuff for the rear? the civic upper arm looks close.

I run about -2.0 camber in the front this year tire wear seemed even as always even maybe could go a little more. I need to mess with the caster a little the steering wheel is not centering like it used to. i dont lower my car.

I used some kinda crash part I think it was specialty product company. It had 3 holes for the stock UCA bolt to go thru. the box was red with and Indian head on it. I got it from O'rielys auto parts.

wp

Strugglebucket
03-22-2005, 10:00 PM
the link changed:
http://www.truckn-store.com/product.asp?returnURL=default.asp&ID=86945

seriously though, anybody try 'em? NX?