PDA

View Full Version : EX-I not even on insurance puters?

shyne_aiden
10-31-2004, 02:14 PM
What's with the ex-i is it a standard model for canada 'cause it's not on my insurance companies list of models for the accord. Also my 88 doesn't have half the shit the 89 does you know y? It has some pwr and some not??? how many hp does it have? ...And ...my ex-i is a 5speed and there is one for sale for 5 bills can. that is auto, it has the ac and sunroof, does it have the rear disk brakes i want and can i transfer most parts and use it for a parts car? thanks a bunch. :help:

Hash_man_Se_i
11-01-2004, 01:35 AM
Where are you in Canada?

I believe that ex-i was for canada and Lx-i for the states, no idea why it isnt in the insurance registry.

If your car is an 88 ex-i it shoudl have everything the exact same as an 89... power windows, locks, power steering, a20a3 fuel injected engine, etc...

The only car with rear discs is the SE-i... they also came with leather, bronze tint, bose stero, mag wheels and a bunch of other stuff...

shyne_aiden
11-01-2004, 06:55 AM
I live in Waterloo Ontario, where about are you from? So it's basically an lx-i but mine doesn't have pwr locks, ac, or sunroof (bastards!) So is it gonna be worth it to get the 89 auto and use it for parts or is it a waste 'cause it's an auto? what's the diff in hp between the models?

Thanx fellow Can, Can.

Elijah
11-01-2004, 09:03 AM
I gonna assme yours is a coupe?Coupes come with less options then a sedan.And fatcory hp is 122 and tourqe is 122

shyne_aiden
11-01-2004, 09:07 AM
I gonna assme yours is a coupe?Coupes come with less options then a sedan.And fatcory hp is 122 and tourqe is 122

Thanx mon

can i transfer the options like the pw locks etc. over to my coupe?

'A20A3'
11-01-2004, 09:10 AM
I suppose you could, but I just bought a coupe and power locks isn't really a big thing, considering there's only two doors...