PDA

View Full Version : After Market Steering Wheels

bigtymer
11-01-2004, 05:57 PM
Hey, does anybody have any racing steering wheels in their 3gee?? I saw an APC steering Wheel that matches my interior perfect and i'd like to get it. So what i'm wondering is, will any steering wheel fit in my Gee, or is it as impossible to find a steering wheel as it is to find altezza lights for these things? :) If anyones got pics of their wheels post'em please so i can se what they lookin like. Thanx all

A20A1
11-01-2004, 06:34 PM
phh... APC.

It's easy to find a wheel, the wheels are all the same, what you need is a "BOSS" kit.
That is what adapts the wheel to the steering column. In a lot of cases 1 good Boss kit will fit just about any wheel.

Look into GRANT maybe for a wheel and kit

I got an SAAS wheel

My boss kit came with a honda emblem horn button. :D

bigtymer
11-01-2004, 07:07 PM
I don't really care what brand of Steering Wheel i get. I just want something that looks sweet. And i think that the APC looks Damned sweet. I just want to know if i can put it on when i buy it. or do i have to buy a bunch of other shit, before i can do so.

A20A1
11-01-2004, 07:19 PM
Where did you see the wheel?

Usually they sell the boss kits next to the steering wheel if you are looking in a auto parts store... but most likely you'll have to special order one.

bigtymer
11-01-2004, 08:25 PM
The steering Wheel was at Canadian Tire. I'll have to check with them and see if they have anything there that i can use to do my shit up with. Thank You!

Hash_man_Se_i
11-02-2004, 12:36 AM
If you can;t find anything through crappass tire, try partsource.. I beleive you have them in manitoba, and i know here the people seem to be a lot more helpfull at finding parts like that, unlike crappy tire, even though they are owned by the same company.

bigtymer
11-02-2004, 04:26 PM
haha good call man! I totally agree. I call it Ukranian Rubber though not Crappy Tire haha. keep it up thanx for the info

NXRacer
11-02-2004, 04:36 PM
search is your friend!! :D