PDA

View Full Version : a lot of threads...?!?!?!

meanaccord
07-28-2002, 07:45 PM
i have written this a lot of times asking for advice, actually becuz i am good witt v8's. 4 cylinders are new to me. Anyways i have an 89 witt a 2.0 carbed. I dont like the power coming from it. My worste enemy has a 88 prelude si witt 2.0 F.I. . I want to beat him nomatter what it takes. Can somebody tell me the best engine i can get and rebuild and will fit in there with doing the least amount of cutting and welding and rearanging. Please help the stupid person

damackz
07-28-2002, 08:26 PM
JDM B20a is a direct bolt on that will get u 160hp! thing is that they are hard to come across........u can get some place racing mounts and put in a b-series engine like a b16w/vtec is 160hp stock as well so u can build those up, the b16a has a tremendous amount of aftermarket support so u can get cams, pulleys, turbo kits.......the whole 9.........good luck man :pimp:

GreenMachine
07-28-2002, 08:34 PM
Get exhaust/intake then get 40 shot of nos, You'll beat a few times then get a new engine when its had ! lol.
If I was gonna spend the money on an engine swap i go b18 just for the added torque.

pimp86LX
07-28-2002, 08:36 PM
How common is the b16 and how much can you get one for in USD?

I plan to get a 3g or 4g accord goin nice within the next 3-5yrs but i'm still tryin to decide on an engine