PDA

View Full Version : New Deck-

crwa
11-02-2004, 09:02 PM
So I have a stock cd player in my truck and I wanted something a little nicer and cooler looking, I ordered a Sony Xplod CDX-7005x deck, and wanted to see if anyone has one or has any comments on them.

88accordhb
11-02-2004, 09:15 PM
xplods suck in general. i have a cdx-l600x. i heard the newer ones are ok. but i don't trust sony in car cd-player products.

zero.counter
11-02-2004, 09:19 PM
They look cool, but I never seem to hear anything "GRETA" about them for some reason?
Go to Besy Buy and listen to their demos of the XPLODs.

pendejo
11-02-2004, 09:24 PM
I agree, the older Xplod stuff sucks, but I HEAR that the newer stuff is OK.I personnaly prefer Clarion and Pioneer for decks, but thats just opinion. Xplod is better than stock though, that fersher!

Brentm
11-05-2004, 12:10 AM
hmm I got a sony deck, its alright, I just wanted a deck thatd play mp3's and I got a deal on it, woo my next deck is going to be clarion DXZ945MP, mmmm mmmm. Im pretty happy with my sony, never had any problems with it, there better then stock, but worse then better stuff, imo they need to be redisigned because they have 2 preouts, one for fronts and one that is selectable for subs/rears, kind of a pain in the ass.