PDA

View Full Version : The hondas done....

Devon
11-03-2004, 02:52 PM
Well, my hondas had lots of problems and lately the knocking has gone from barily hear it to loud and driving it today the thing just blew up. it made a wierd seizing up noise when it blew up. it tried to restart it but it cranks over slow and I think it ruined the piston. Iam done with the car. If I get another honda it will probably be a 4G, but in the mean time since Iam broke I guess Ill just keep driving my reliable Tempo.

SteveDX89
11-03-2004, 03:28 PM
Well, my hondas had lots of problems and lately the knocking has gone from barily hear it to loud and driving it today the thing just blew up. it made a wierd seizing up noise when it blew up. it tried to restart it but it cranks over slow and I think it ruined the piston. Iam done with the car. If I get another honda it will probably be a 4G, but in the mean time since Iam broke I guess Ill just keep driving my reliable Tempo.

Tempo lasted longer than a Honda. Haha, that's a first.

Vanilla Sky
11-03-2004, 04:19 PM
could put another motor in the accord

Blue Impact
11-03-2004, 07:01 PM
Tempo lasted longer than a Honda. Haha, that's a first.

That's because the previous owner of the 3G didn't know jack that's why the control arm was installed "upside down." :D

Devon
11-03-2004, 08:01 PM
Its ok, I love hondas and Iam planning on saving up for a 4th gen, please dont hate me for loving 4th gens I just love the 2.2 16 valve. I got the accord to start again but its shot for sure, I know its a rod bearing.

Blue Impact
11-03-2004, 10:55 PM
Your money, do what you like with it...just that 3G's are the unique Accords of all Accords. :D

Vanilla Sky
11-04-2004, 04:19 AM
yeah, do what you want... the 4gee is a very nice car, and it has something we don't have: aftermarket support... most of us here like the 3gee because it isn't something you see modded to any extent that often... i like mine because it's just fun to drive... it's not fast or anything, but it's fun to drive...