PDA

View Full Version : Shifter Bushing Question

1986DxAccord
11-08-2004, 08:48 PM
Hey Everybody,
A buddy of mine has just picked up an '86 dx. It runs great and everything, but it is a pain in the ass to shift. Its really sloppy and a pain to get in gear. I know its the bushings, but NO part store around here has them. Does anyone know where to pick them up and how much there goin to cost? Thanks
Chris

carotman
11-08-2004, 10:44 PM
You have a Honda right? Go to the Honda dealer.

nswst8
11-09-2004, 04:27 AM
I'll let you have them for $25 shipped it contains both end bushings for the shift rod. They are polyurethane. :rockon:

86LXItooFAST4me
11-10-2004, 05:39 AM
I'll let you have them for $25 shipped it contains both end bushings for the shift rod. They are polyurethane. :rockon:

ill take you up on that if they are poly's. only if they are not sold i mean :D

shoot me a PM

kilgorq
04-02-2005, 01:54 AM
ill take you up on that if they are poly's. only if they are not sold i mean :D

shoot me a PM

Hello! I looked on ES web site and they do not list those for the accord. Are the ones they list for the Civic interchangable? I can find the civic ones but not ones for the Accord. Is there good place to get those and front end bushings. In Poly of course. I dont think the dealer carries the poly one but I havent tried yet. Also looking for a steering rack if anyone has a good inexpensive one.

Oldblueaccord
04-03-2005, 01:17 AM
Hello! I looked on ES web site and they do not list those for the accord. Are the ones they list for the Civic interchangable? I can find the civic ones but not ones for the Accord. Is there good place to get those and front end bushings. In Poly of course. I dont think the dealer carries the poly one but I havent tried yet. Also looking for a steering rack if anyone has a good inexpensive one.

CRX I believe its the dogbone looking one.

I havent found poly mounts for the rack either. Ours go all the way around the rack I think and the civics are two pieces.

wp