11-09-2004, 07:27 AM
haha i know i know not really but just pretend kinda looks like it though
http://www.superhonda.com/photopost/data/519/9303sig.jpg

accordlxi2.0
11-09-2004, 08:02 AM
yea it does....

88accordhb
11-09-2004, 08:47 AM
i bought my hatch cuz it looks like the hatchi-roku. iono, something about that body style turns me on.

TheSummoner101
11-09-2004, 09:02 AM
lol yea my underpowered accord lets me do great drifts going downhill :rofl:

anyways nice ride! looks pretty clean and not to mention JDM!

oh also, the 3gen hatch from the us looks more like the initial d's 86 IMO.

88accordhb
11-09-2004, 09:42 AM
lol yea my underpowered accord lets me do great drifts going downhill :rofl:

anyways nice ride! looks pretty clean and not to mention JDM!

oh also, the 3gen hatch from the us looks more like the initial d's 86 IMO.
dude na, wtf are you talkin bout man? hahahahahaha youre lost.

Justin86
11-09-2004, 10:06 AM
the AE86

Busted_Blue
11-09-2004, 12:03 PM
right..the FWD trueno...LOL it won't do much like the AE86 and doesn't have the outrageous resale prices since it's FWD.

Initial D and drifting has made 240sx/AE86 and other RWD cars that can drift sell for crazy amount of money. I remember when AE86 were like 400bucks for a clean one. You can be lucky to find one for 3000 nowadays.

88accordhb
11-09-2004, 12:43 PM
right..the FWD trueno...LOL it won't do much like the AE86 and doesn't have the outrageous resale prices since it's FWD.

Initial D and drifting has made 240sx/AE86 and other RWD cars that can drift sell for crazy amount of money. I remember when AE86 were like 400bucks for a clean one. You can be lucky to find one for 3000 nowadays.
right on! there's this guy on craigslist that said the exact same thing you did. he was complaining because all these noobie ass initial D fans are gettin rid of they're grandpa's sr5 beaters for 3 grand.

od2681
11-09-2004, 04:16 PM
right on! there's this guy on craigslist that said the exact same thing you did. he was complaining because all these noobie ass initial D fans are gettin rid of they're grandpa's sr5 beaters for 3 grand.

supply and demand

88accordhb
11-09-2004, 08:32 PM
supply and demand
wtf? wat person in their right mind would demand an sr5 corolla?

blazin3gen
11-09-2004, 08:40 PM
dude na, wtf are you talkin bout man? hahahahahaha youre lost.

LMAFO! that shit made me laugh ahaha

bro nice lude nice gurl :welcome:

TheSummoner101
11-09-2004, 08:45 PM
yo ct i didn't knwo what i was talkin about been watching movies for the past 2 weeks (about 3 movies a day) so my life is getting boring lol

88accordhb
11-09-2004, 08:48 PM
hahhhahah man, youre still lost.

HondaBoy
11-09-2004, 09:42 PM
heh, initial D is bad ass. i have initial D ringers on my cell phone. i'm yet to find a correctly formatted wallpaper for it of initial D. just a thought, could a modded out Toyota Cressida work? they were RWD, i'd always though that'd be cool. it must have been their boxey shape that i liked? i dunno.

88accordhb
11-09-2004, 10:49 PM
yes it does work. i think the toyota chaser is the jdm cressida, or a different newer version. and those things are drifted... one of the most bad ass difter is a chaser.

od2681
11-09-2004, 11:13 PM
man i love those old ass cressidas....some guy i saw swapped a supra motor in it...

Jin4576
11-10-2004, 07:55 AM
yeah i have FF Hachi lol. Initial D Arcade Stage video game is huge here and everytime i showed someone my hatch, they would go all nuts and be like "u should but the stickers and and get (insert item here) so it looks like a AE86.." ...i dont think so...lol.

88accordhb
11-10-2004, 08:43 AM
yeah i have FF Hachi lol. Initial D Arcade Stage video game is huge here and everytime i showed someone my hatch, they would go all nuts and be like "u should but the stickers and and get (insert item here) so it looks like a AE86.." ...i dont think so...lol.
hahahhahaha omg, same thing with me, when i was at this arcade, and went to the parking lot to get a cig, all these little bastards were lookin at my car thinkin it's an ae. lookin under the car at my exhaust and getting their little bitch fingers all over my windsheld. i said "get the fuck away from my car!" and they all steped back all scared. hahahahha ill-minded little kids.

maxoutracer
11-10-2004, 01:13 PM
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNjQyNTk1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

pretending... let's make it a challenger!

Performance Mods:
JDM ZC Integra Motor
ACT Racing Clutch
LightSpeed 4-2-1 Ceramic Header
AEM Cam Gears ***For Sale***
DC Sports AirMax Intake
DC Sports Short Shifter
Sebring Exhaust

Suspension Mods:
Tokico Illumina 5-way Adjustable Struts
Tokico Illumina 5-way Adjustable Shocks
Lightspeed 27.5mm Torsion Bars
LightSpeed Adjustable Front Strut Bar
LightSpeed 1.75" Springs
LightSpeed 3/4" Rear Sway Bar
Suspension Tech Front 5/8" Sway Bar
Custom Rear Adjustable Panhard Rod
Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Axxis Brake Pads
Brembo Blank Rotors

i can sure take the ae86 on the corners with my suspension setup plus my peppy zc motor which rate 128hp plus mods. if i really want to drift all i need to do is punch the accelerator on the corners and it will just over steer with maddness!

"what's the point if you got a powerful motor and can't hang for shit!"

88accordhb
11-10-2004, 03:33 PM
you douche bag jesse, yet another car that looks like the ae.

snoopyloopy
11-21-2004, 07:05 PM
is it RWD?

88accordhb
11-21-2004, 07:45 PM
lol yup.

od2681
11-21-2004, 08:43 PM
heh, initial D is bad ass. i have initial D ringers on my cell phone. i'm yet to find a correctly formatted wallpaper for it of initial D. just a thought, could a modded out Toyota Cressida work? they were RWD, i'd always though that'd be cool. it must have been their boxey shape that i liked? i dunno.
where did you find those tones...i want em...recording from my comp gets really crappy sound

od2681
11-21-2004, 08:50 PM
http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/wNjQyNTk1NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

pretending... let's make it a challenger!

Performance Mods:
JDM ZC Integra Motor
ACT Racing Clutch
LightSpeed 4-2-1 Ceramic Header
AEM Cam Gears ***For Sale***
DC Sports AirMax Intake
DC Sports Short Shifter
Sebring Exhaust

Suspension Mods:
Tokico Illumina 5-way Adjustable Struts
Tokico Illumina 5-way Adjustable Shocks
Lightspeed 27.5mm Torsion Bars
LightSpeed Adjustable Front Strut Bar
LightSpeed 1.75" Springs
LightSpeed 3/4" Rear Sway Bar
Suspension Tech Front 5/8" Sway Bar
Custom Rear Adjustable Panhard Rod
Stainless Steel Brake Lines
Axxis Brake Pads
Brembo Blank Rotors

i can sure take the ae86 on the corners with my suspension setup plus my peppy zc motor which rate 128hp plus mods. if i really want to drift all i need to do is punch the accelerator on the corners and it will just over steer with maddness!

"what's the point if you got a powerful motor and can't hang for shit!"
man i love those rims..oh yeah the cars nice too...hehe

shane_lxi
11-22-2004, 12:02 AM
My buddies got a set on his eg hatch, lol. I think he's selling them, you want me to talk to him for you?
PS: Love your panda teg maxout. CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN! lol. I thought you had 4wd or something crazy like that on your teg?

PortugalFocus
11-22-2004, 04:20 AM
yes it does work. i think the toyota chaser is the jdm cressida, or a different newer version. and those things are drifted... one of the most bad ass difter is a chaser.

The Toyota Cressida has the straight-6 non-turbo Supra engine already in it. I don't think a 5 speed was an option though.

od2681
11-22-2004, 08:13 AM
My buddies got a set on his eg hatch, lol. I think he's selling them, you want me to talk to him for you?
PS: Love your panda teg maxout. CLEAN CLEAN CLEAN! lol. I thought you had 4wd or something crazy like that on your teg?
yeah that would be cool
note: i am super cheap

Blue Impact
11-22-2004, 08:52 AM
The Toyota Cressida has the straight-6 non-turbo Supra engine already in it. I don't think a 5 speed was an option though.

They all came auto, but gotta love the power transmission feature though. :D

88accordhb
11-22-2004, 09:00 AM
yah too bad they're autos. those are sweat, my dad had a 91.

shane_lxi
11-22-2004, 09:55 AM
yeah that would be cool
note: i am super cheap
You know those guys that know they have something rare, and sell it for too much money, he's like that. He's sick today, so I'll try and get ahold of him tomorrow, but he knows they're hard to find, so I think he's gonna sell them for alot. I'll still ask him for you though. (hisaren't deep dish, their the actual honda ones that came jdm on the prelude or crx, I can't remember)
I'll get you a pic too. His eg is kickass. He got it for $900, no motor or trans, but he got all he needs for a teg front end conversion, those wheels with it, and gsr leather interior. Pretty good buy imo.

DarknessRS
11-24-2004, 04:45 AM
I call the 3G hatch the 'hondaroku'. But I can't use that anymore since the F20C swap into the corolla over here in sacramento. The name is more fitting for that car :)

NeoCloud
11-24-2004, 05:42 AM
hahahhahaha omg, same thing with me, when i was at this arcade, and went to the parking lot to get a cig, all these little bastards were lookin at my car thinkin it's an ae. lookin under the car at my exhaust and getting their little bitch fingers all over my windsheld. i said "get the fuck away from my car!" and they all steped back all scared. hahahahha ill-minded little kids.
www.idforums.net for Initial D talk and car mods.