PDA

View Full Version : Welcome to Accord Audio & Security

Bobs89LXi
05-03-2002, 08:01 PM
Hello, I am the resident moderator for this forum. I hope you will make good use of it to assist your fellow 3G Accord owners in resolving their car audio/video and security problems as well as finding answers to your own. I do have some knowledge and experience with the technical aspects of auto sound equipment. I spent three years at Phoenix Gold as a manufacturing test and repair technician, as well as a year as a technician in a factory certified audio repair shop. My experience in the installion of systems is limited to what I have installed in two of my own vehicles. However, there are a few members here that are very knowledgable and I am sure they will be more than willing to help you out. Again, welcome. Remember, this is YOUR forum. :)

Bobs89LXi
07-30-2002, 07:35 PM
We all know that the purpose of this site is to help in the maintenance and enhancement of your Accord and attached accessories. To achieve this, it is important to keep the information as accurate as possible. Correct data and procedures in the installation of car audio systems can mean the difference between killer sound and a pile of paperweights and charcoal briquettes. There have been many times in my career as an audio electronics technician where I have seen the results of someone's "knowing what he was doing". Most of the time, factory warranties will not cover damage due to negligence or incorrect installation and setup. If you are going to post information, please make sure you have your facts straight. Any post I make concerning car audio electronics, either here or in the FAQ section have had hours of research behind them. I will not post information that is false, misleading, or would otherwise cause costly damage. That is not the purpose of this site. If I don't know it, I won't post it. This rule not only applies to auto sound systems but the other systems of the car as well.

87accordlxi
07-30-2002, 07:56 PM
Bob's word = teh LAW

ACCORD EX
08-26-2002, 02:25 PM
:bow: :bow: :bow:

MIKE

Jims 86LXI HB
08-28-2002, 11:14 PM
God, how sad that you were driven to even make this post.

Yeah that is what it's all about.

(no need to explain why)

89accordboi
11-30-2002, 11:09 AM
we love you bob

:bow: :bow:
:bow:

Tim Yoak
12-08-2002, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by 89accordboi
we love you bob

:bow: :bow: Yes guys please be careful doing these installs, The last thing I would want to see is one of these great cars turned into a burned relic. One of my favorite sadistic things to do is build wiring harnesses for accessories on my car. After doing a lot of repairs for people who don't know they are doing, If you are not sure, play it safe, and ask someone who knows. This is no place for pride. If you have an electrical question on the car, e-mail or pm-mail me, I have the wiring diagrams in front of me and I'm glad to help you.

87DXHatch
01-27-2003, 01:45 PM
*EDIT*http://www.bcae1.com/

:wave:

That site will teach you more about car audio and electronics than anywhere else. Read it. Study it. Memorize it. AND STOP POSTING INACCURATE INFORMATION!

That is all. ;)

Thanks, Dennis

87DXHatch
08-16-2003, 12:29 PM
http://www.3geez.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=19559

A thread full of tutorials/guides/theories and anything else you will almost ever need for car audio.

87AccordsterLx
03-21-2005, 07:17 AM
We have been encountering numerous situations where people are asking for help in this section and false information is being given. PLEASE do not post your "opinions" in this section. People come here to seek valid information that is very prominent to their current situation. If you are not absolutely positive about the information given do not post! Do the research first to be sure that the 411 is not erroneous. We cannot stress this more. Thank you and have a nice day!!!

Oldblueaccord
03-21-2005, 08:08 AM
We have been encountering numerous situations where people are asking for help in this section and false information is being given. PLEASE do not post your "opinions" in this section. People come here to seek valid information that is very prominent to their current situation. If you are not absolutely positive about the information given do not post! Do the research first to be sure that the 411 is not erroneous. We cannot stress this more. Thank you and have a nice day!!!

Welcome to internet message boards. Everyone knows everthing. :welcome:

wp