PDA

View Full Version : My Gauges

Guyver007
07-29-2002, 04:03 PM
Sup guys!! I liked the gauges you guys posted up BUT!!! thing is i wanted something blue!! or glowish the ones you guys did have some blue but it has red... and the black ones to really illuminate all that good .....Im useing normal paper and im useing elmers glue "GHETTO" to put them on the factory gauges.. there for with my blue led the white kinda gives off thies glow effect and the numbers light up in a low blue kinda color but i took out the condoms so it looks like green now but it actually looks likea glow in the dark thingie now,, i like it thats the point heres what i did i got the ones you guys did did some coloring some pasting and cuting and Vuala.. heres the pic "Hopefully it works.. http://us.f1.yahoofs.com/users/d912ed99/bc/Angels+Photo+Album/speedometer.jpg?bc8Awb9Az5bfTSf3

MiGeY
07-30-2002, 01:13 PM
I cant see them....

thebestaccord
07-31-2002, 08:35 AM
thats is the most ghetto thing I have ever heard. If I were you I would just stick to the facory shit until they start coming out with older performance parts.

ChronoDX87
08-02-2002, 03:20 PM
:D hehe they are ghetto .. but they look good.. i helped him printed them. laser. and laminated them.. to perfect fit.. he got a black light instead of dash condom lights.. and man they look good.. lol might as well do it my self with my hatchy lol
:werd:

hondaaccord_86
08-02-2002, 05:24 PM
not bad. mine look like that, but without the H in the middle. i took them out though coz i got tired of looking at fake indiglow gauges. so i decided painted my dash trim white.

Shagen
08-03-2002, 08:27 AM
That looks great, got the other two?

89accordlxi
08-03-2002, 10:10 AM
here are mine.

http://www.geocities.com/tvouthilak/images/whitepanels3.jpg

or click link if image doesn't appear.
http://www.geocities.com/tvouthilak/images/whitepanels3.jpg

Shagen
08-03-2002, 06:34 PM
I really like the blue, GOt the other 2?

Guyver007
08-10-2002, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by Shagen
That looks great, got the other two? hehe thanks man its those who appreciate homework whom make me feel so proud of my accord..EVEN IF ITS GHETTO...

Guyver007
08-10-2002, 06:14 AM
go to my homepage Shagen youll find them in the photo album.. When you laminate them the black light tends to bounce off it a lil not leting it glow as much but they still doo , black light gives you the same effect the the indiglos do for less money you can try puttin some hyper white bulbs in the panel but i got ride of mine for the black light but ima put them back on to see how itll look with a black light and the hyper white bulbs.. oh yea the black light i bought pep boys they run from 16 to about 25 bucks and measure from 6 to about 20 " inchs" the 6 inchs fits just right in the lil hole where the lighs are the make the panel face light up "not the ones you bring out the WHOLE dash and gauges no" the one when you start takeing apart the dash board the first lil two bulbs on top get rid of them there horrible.. get a 6 inch black light and screw the bitch on there itll look great let me know what your opinion is if you do it...oh yea the gauges are just the right size on my computer they might be diffrent on someone elses since i used microsoft word to resize them to my gauges after redoing them in photomax..