PDA

View Full Version : Hello people!!!

Night Rida
11-17-2004, 08:32 PM
Hey guys!
Well it has been awhile since I have returned but school and work and other interests have kept me away, however in 2005 I am redoing my car to become something I have been wanting to do for a while now! A new motor and 5 spd swap. I could buy a new car but I gotta keep my baby, it has saved my life 2 to 3 times so she's a keeper! Anyway, enough of my babling, its good to be back and I see alot of familiar faces! Whats up Jim! Mike you still got your car? Anyway hey all and talk to yall later!
Peace!
ps
Oh yah, for those who know me, they know I am one to let you know if your car looks like :rice: so please dont turn your 3G into :rice: !
If it is I am going to let you know that it looks like :rice: so dont take it personal!

TheSummoner101
11-17-2004, 09:05 PM
welcome back man, dont know ya, but all gud. Good luck with the swaps man, and post some pix of your car when done!! If i had the money, instead of buying a new car, i would spend it all to keep my car running :P just cuz i got love for my car haha. Well, Later man. Peace.

88accordhb
11-18-2004, 04:03 PM
welcom back bro, unfornately we've had some ricer ass 3gs since you left. heck, i'm kinda ricy myself.

Cheeseburger
11-18-2004, 04:29 PM
hey welcome back man what kind motor are you getting?

smufguy
11-18-2004, 05:39 PM
about time you showed up jay. Get some old pics of ur 3g here buddy. If i remember correctly you had the black legend :lol: coupe right? lol

AccordEpicenter
11-18-2004, 05:46 PM
wb... a few people have gone boosted (including myself) lots of interesting progress in the performance categories these days in 3g accordland

Night Rida
11-18-2004, 07:43 PM
Sup snuff! I mean smuff and all you other 3geez nuts! Nice to see old people still in here! I have the black LXi coupe! Legend, lol I plan on getting a b series motor, dont know exactly whch one yet but when the time comes Ill see what are my options. Any suggestions on which one to get with a turbo? b16 or b20? I can get the h22 mod done and yes I have heard all the discusion about its too much work and this and that! Save it, money talks! But there are a few guys here in town with it done, a bit heavy IMO and car wont handle as sweet as I would like it too! So I think b series with turbo added would be sweet as pie! What you guys think?
Oh and I will get sopme pics up soon! Nice to hear from all you guys and the support!
Peace!
Jay

smufguy
11-19-2004, 05:25 AM
turbo B, there is already a blown B series 3g. so u can join the boost club ;)