PDA

View Full Version : Help me get my work to carry 3 G parts

T HOFHINE
11-18-2004, 07:32 PM
My work is all into new car performance and styling If you can Go to our web site(yakuzaracing.com) And say your looking for stuff for our cars and tell them that you can't find stuff for them. I have found clear corners and bumbers, headers and a couple other things if i can start getting stuff for our cars I can get us all go dills so pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee help me

THANKS

Neuspeed87lx
11-18-2004, 07:36 PM
k i sent em an email

TheSummoner101
11-18-2004, 08:55 PM
it looks like a good site, but if they want some serious business from their site, tell em to be a bit more professional and change the rollover color of their links to something other then black, cuz it blends in with the back ground, and becomes hard to read.

altho somethings are cool, they do annoy users browsing the site to look away and/or close the browser.

good luck with getting the parts for the 3g tho.

T HOFHINE
11-19-2004, 09:37 AM
I think there going to put some stuff on there, go check it out. There is going to be some different brands of springs, clear corners and bumpers lites some coilovers and looking into air bags and some headers lots of shift knobs and pedals and things like that. and more to come when i find it.

KEEP THE E-MAILS UP

THANKS

T HOFHINE
11-19-2004, 11:07 AM
It'S on the wep site (www.yakuzaracing.com) and then go in to (hot deals)Go check it out there is more to come were going to check our other venders and see what eles we can get.

Thanks

Vanilla Sky
11-19-2004, 12:54 PM
if you expect to sell any of that stuff, you need to drop the price... we can get all of that stuff on ebay, brand new, for less than half of your price

T HOFHINE
11-19-2004, 01:19 PM
that Ebay is goin to kill us the prices is what we get it for i'm sorry i will try to get other stuff and try to see what i can do it is hard inless we get it for blow out deals and it does not happen very often

Dr._8t9LX
11-20-2004, 10:56 PM
Are those bumper lights JDM or just converted from regular orange lens?

I Emailed them though, good to see someone trying to get us parts!

T HOFHINE
11-22-2004, 09:42 AM
there just oem converted to clear thanks for the help. the more the better

POS carb
11-24-2004, 07:34 AM
hey man we all appreciate the effort but he's right that's all the EBAY stuff at like 2x markup. BTW, why would reverse glow gauges weigh 8lbs? lol sorry I'm on crack... but if u do start offering alternative parts like suspension etc let us know. PM me if u are looking for a guinea pig

T HOFHINE
11-24-2004, 09:55 AM
The internet guru here put the wrong weight sorry a bout that. There is 2 or more spring companys i can get. And a couple coil over kits i can get. My coil over kit is off a 4 g accord. And it rides like a dream. I'm looking for a couple straut bars and stuff like that. so soon as they give me the okay i'll let ever one know. let us know what eles we should try to get.

THANKS

Wood9669
11-26-2004, 08:26 PM
holy high prices..

no offense but nothings gonna sell @ those prices.. first 3 things i saw (clear corners n body kits) are over 4x what ebay has em for (i.e. clear corners.. $69 + s/h. ebay=$5-10 + s/h.)

T HOFHINE
11-28-2004, 04:34 PM
what is the s& :rice: h on ebay