PDA

View Full Version : Very big hesitation problem!!!

HondaManDan
07-29-2002, 07:08 PM
i was driving home tonight and decided to do about 55 down main st. lol... so i pull off at the red light and just hammer the car to the floor... BIG PROBLEM... as soon as the car was about to shift into 3rd gear.... it began to chug and lose power rapidly.. then i'd let off and it'd come back... i had about a half a tank and didnt see what would cause this from inside the car.... so then i drove about 20mph up to my drive way.. (i life on a hill) and the car crapped out.. chugged... and died int he middle of the hill... so now im royaly pissed and dont know what to do... is it my plugs? wires? distributor? or is it more mechanical??? could my fuel tank be shittin the bed or what? im wicked confused here... thanks guys.. OH!!..ok... this happened once before but it went away after i filled the gas tank....but it was almost on E... so im thinkin it might be a fuel thing... i dunno though.. any help? thanks.
:wtf: :werd: :burn:

A20A1
07-29-2002, 07:33 PM
You may hove clogged the fuel or kicked in the fuel cut... my car would do the exact same thing... sometimes it was the fuel sometimes it was my distributor blowing to bits.

the distributor part is confusing as to why it happens but you have to take the cap off and check the stator plates.

but most likely its a fuel problem.