PDA

View Full Version : Couple issues

GreenMachine
07-29-2002, 09:23 PM
First one is the fact that my side markers have never worked, no power getting to the light. ( those side markers beside the headlight ) Anyone one know where the rely is located for those, cuase I'm thinkin mine is had or missing it. any suggestions?

Also anyone one know what that silver box is under the dash (like 4" x 5") located in front of the cruise/vacumn device and beside the main relay. Not sure if it is needed or not or if it is just accesory stuff !
After converting to efi I have no power to the fuel pump, I have put in the main relay which I was missin but still no luck ? Just wonder if that silver box is maybe needed ? thanks :stick:

A20A1
07-29-2002, 10:00 PM
hmm I think you pulled out the box that beeps when you open the doors and have the key still in the ignition... if you unplug that then your ligts wont work

GreenMachine
07-29-2002, 10:48 PM
I can't belive that - I unpplugged that thing when I first bought the car because i thought it was only the buzzer, its so annoying.
I feel like a tool, that is hilariuos . lol. lol

monsonhonda
07-30-2002, 04:32 PM
really, heh, i did that too on my 89 and the entire time i had the car the side markers didnt work, i spent many hours checking stuff, cant believe that, definately feeling for ya green

heh, peace

fussell

GreenMachine
07-30-2002, 08:32 PM
Well at least I'm not the only One ! lol.

I plugged it in when I got hom from work last night at like 12:30am, and woohoo I have side blinkers - looky there, I 've been thinkin they were just fubared since day 1. I wish everything was that easy to fix !