PDA

View Full Version : F*** kick in the face!

mag_pbg
11-27-2004, 09:59 AM
I just went out to my car to go work and saw my drivers seat down, go a little closer and the door is open, some mother f*** stole my god dam system!!!!!! In my own f'ing driveway, when i was home!!!! They took my new 500 watt sony explode amp, two 12 inch JL wo's amd the box! They didn't even bother with the cd player and cds, but took everything else!! They pretty much just cut every wire off the amp and took it! I had the damn doors locked but they pride the door open becuase it doesn't shut all the way. When and if I ever find out who took my shit im going to string them up by there balls and use them for a pinata!!! This is the second time my cra has been broken into and will be the last, im rigging up a home made security system, lets just say it involves the battery a metal plate and the door handle!!! But for now I have to call the insurence company and see if it is covered since it was at my house in my driveway, Im pretty sure it is covered under property.

Cheeseburger
11-27-2004, 12:55 PM
ouch that must suck ass man

Klue
11-27-2004, 02:06 PM
good luck withthe insurance, i have a mace sprayer rigged into the trunk of my car, if the alarm isnt turned off, the mace will spray when the trunk is opend presurized by a co2 haha

MrBen
11-27-2004, 02:18 PM
good luck withthe insurance, i have a mace sprayer rigged into the trunk of my car, if the alarm isnt turned off, the mace will spray when the trunk is opend presurized by a co2 haha

lol, I'd trigger mine to shoot out darts. Some people just need a lesson.

Neuspeed87lx
11-27-2004, 02:32 PM
sorry to hear that man .... theives are gay .... damn there are alot of people getting their shit stolen/broken into lately .... goodluck man i hope its covered by insurance...should be

Andrew
11-27-2004, 06:22 PM

OK you just have to do a HOW-TO on that one!!

blazin3gen
11-27-2004, 06:33 PM
damn that sucks bro but i can tell u the insurance company is gonna be preety damn worthless, atleast it was on my part

88Accord-DX
11-27-2004, 06:40 PM
That sucks. Hope your insurance covers the loss. Look into a car alarm.
Personally I don't bump my stuff near my house. I have a 500 watt amp & couple of 12"s. Never know what kind of local (neighbors & shit) ears could be listening and watching for your car. Keep it on the down low. Fix that door man, theives might think your door is open allready.

AccordEpicenter
11-27-2004, 06:43 PM
do you have dark window tint? Ive had radios ripped off in my driveway in suburban NY (outside of buffalo)... every time it was from a car with dark dark window tint. I didnt have dark window tint in the black accord which had a bigger system and it never got ripped off.

88accordalltheway
11-27-2004, 07:19 PM
been there man, you just have to make sure they cant take it next time, i have locks on my new shit now and i dont show it to anyone. Im sure they hear it though ;)
http://3geez.com/showthread.php?t=37455

HondaBoy
11-27-2004, 07:56 PM
man, that sounds just like what has happened to my friend. same exact shit. that's why i wont park my car in the front of my house if i dont have to. i never leave it in front over night. that thing with the door handles that shock you is something i've seen used in mexico and a lot of south american countries. that shit works, but it would suck if you forgot to disarm it and shocked the shit outta yourself. personally, with all the damn breakins going on around here where i live, i think i'm going to get an alarm put on my car. i'll probley get that done when i get the tint put on. considering that the 3gee is one easy car to steal! slim jiming the door open doesnt work, not on mine anyway, but hot wireing it is sooo easy! lol.

adams86lxi
11-27-2004, 09:48 PM
yea that sucks man! same thing happened to me about a year ago. My car was in my own damn driveway and they broke into that shit while i was still awake, and stole about 500$ worth of streo crap and a window!!!!! NEXT TIME ILL ACUTALLY GO OUT AND SEE WHAT THE DOG WAS BARKING AT!!! :uh:

mag_pbg
11-27-2004, 09:49 PM
It has to be someone that I knows me and where I live, I live out in the country on a mile section, there are houses around me but to know where I live, and how to get into my car, just shit like that makes me think it is someone from school. Oh insuerence wise, my car insuernce won't cover it since i only have liability, and property insuerence won't cover it becuase we have a $1000 deductible. So im screwed out of my system till I can get some $$$$$ wich will be a long time since Im buying headers this pay check. Needless to say Im going to become a much lighter sleeper, and when I here a car pull up or a door open, im going to be out the house with the rifle.

88accordhb
11-27-2004, 10:29 PM
sux man, insurance will be a no go, i'm sure. but that's the price you pay to have a honda. atleast you still have the car, the cop found my buddy's civic on cinder blocks 5 towns down.

my86dx4dr
11-28-2004, 07:54 AM
bolt the box down with 2 half inch bolts to the floor.
And tach weld (or have done) spots of the amp to the floor.

Im dead serious. it works wonders.

adams86lxi
11-28-2004, 08:51 AM
bolt the box down with 2 half inch bolts to the floor.
And tach weld (or have done) spots of the amp to the floor.

Im dead serious. it works wonders.

yea, deffietly do that to your next setup i did the same thing, but i didnt weld anything. I got big ass bolts going all the way threw my box and out the bottom of the car to keep it from going anywhere.

mag_pbg
11-28-2004, 09:15 AM
I think I will have to do that, I have a welding class, and now carpet in the back, but prob. just go for the bolts through the floor.