PDA

View Full Version : Air Freshener

Andrew
11-28-2004, 10:52 PM
I got an all natural, organic air freshener for my car...it's a bit bigger than I'd like but sacrifices must be made for the good of the environment.

blazin3gen
11-28-2004, 10:54 PM
what? im lost...

and hungry...

and sleepy

Andrew
11-28-2004, 11:05 PM
what? im lost...

and hungry...

and sleepy

It's the big green thing on the roof.

Buy a map.

Have a doughnut.

Slug back a Jolt Cola.

Call me in the morning.

I'm going to the MBS forum...

Mindless Bullshit (http://mindlessbullshit.com/forum/index.php)

TheSummoner101
11-28-2004, 11:45 PM
i would like one of those for my car, but cant endanger the car paint, so will endanger the enviornment :)

88accordalltheway
11-29-2004, 12:05 AM
lol, i didnt see it at first either, maybe id be better to post this kind of shizy later in the morning or even in the afternoon. yea, id never get one of them thangs, its all about the pre-fabbed ones where you can reuse it for many years. holy shit im gunna do somthing later i jsut remembered! just for you imma whore this thread, youwatch, itll be later in the week though....

Moodybluesr
11-29-2004, 08:26 AM
Mmmm... Jolt cola... :D

MIK3
11-29-2004, 06:26 PM
Ouch! The sap, the needles, the bark...

You wouldn't catch me dead with a tree on my roof. Hell, dust isn't even allowed on my roof!

Vanilla Sky
11-29-2004, 06:35 PM
so, MIK3, do you sit there with a shotgun and shoot any dust that lands on your car?

buds302
11-29-2004, 08:47 PM
im wondering if it would cut down on the aerodynamical drag? j/k!
hey does it smell like the royal pine carfreshener? i found a big ass royal pine one one time at the auto part store it was four times the size of the regular one. i bought it and called it the ghetto freshener cause it was so damn big looked funny as shit in my car

Busted_Blue
11-29-2004, 08:52 PM
mmm LS Special // GSR rims. :D

buds302
11-29-2004, 09:05 PM

You wouldn't catch me dead with a tree on my roof. Hell, dust isn't even allowed on my roof!
dust huh?
let me find a clean spot on my car and its gotta get dirty. i cant leave the car wash without it gettin dirty. but you know what everybody says. look at that car its a piece of shit. well thats cause its dirty. but let them pull up to me on a red light and it aint no piece of shit any more. some stupid ass kids in a 92 civic tried that shit. they pulled up to me on a red light, revved the engine.looked over at me and started laughin. i said ok you laugh now wait till this light turns green. they dumped it at about 4 grand alot of wheel spin. i just left easy. they got to about second and i was still in first. then at about 3 grand i hit it. 6500 slam there goes second and the gap is closin fast. one of the punks looked back . i had a big grin on my face. then 6200 slam. there goes third. i get along side doin about 60. i let up a little to let them have a chance but there was no chance. they tried but the severly overwieght civic was too slow. i flew past them and hit fourth. they tried too keep up. but there was some traffic. now some stupid 16 year old who just got thier license doesnt know how to deal with traffic slows down and doesnt risk it. exactly what he did there was two car lengths between two trucks in different lanes. you could fit anything through there. i went for it. not scared here. he dropped way off but i would hav still blown him away anyway

Andrew
11-29-2004, 09:58 PM

S'okay mang, I'm gonna repaint it this summer anyways, there's a huge dent on the other side of the car (never argue with a dump truck, you'll lose).

Sabz5150
11-29-2004, 10:16 PM
Mmmm... Jolt cola... :D

Gawd, I haven't had a jolt in forever. I remember back in my hack/phreak days my buds and I would buy Jolt by the case. There was a 48 Hours store that would give us discounts buying cases. 14 bucks for a 24 pack case aint bad at all.

If we weren't near our store, it was common to buy out a 7-11 or other store since they didn't stock much.

Good times, good times indeed... (twitch)

Vanilla Sky
11-29-2004, 11:23 PM
jolt cola??? seriously, what is that? can it still be bought?

Moodybluesr
11-30-2004, 10:55 AM
jolt cola??? seriously, what is that? can it still be bought?

All the sugar and twice the caffeine! I'm not sure if it's still available but I remember seeing it around a couple years ago at the local Circle K.

86LXItooFAST4me
11-30-2004, 11:33 AM
i think its sold in canada still

Cheeseburger
11-30-2004, 12:06 PM
i remember seeing it at a store the othre day, just cant remember which one

MIK3
11-30-2004, 02:13 PM
so, MIK3, do you sit there with a shotgun and shoot any dust that lands on your car?

Damn right I do. :)