PDA

View Full Version : What should I do with my dynomax cat back system, sell it or?

Jims 86LXI HB
07-30-2002, 01:31 AM
I'm putting this in general, because it's not a performanc issue and I need input before it can show up in the market section or not.

Here's the deal. I was going to hack saw off my Dynomax Super turbo muffler and reuse it on my next car. But while I was removing the the rear sway bar, I got to looking at the hole exhaust system and started to think, man I should really take it out and sell the whole system to another 3g'er. But here's my problem. I weighs a ton and it's, well, huge. What should I do? Cut it in pieces so I can ship it? Can something that large be shipped ups? Or should I try and find someone with in driving distance to sell it to? I'm pretty sure I could make it fit inside my wifes 4th gen so I can deliver it to someone. It's not mandrel bend or anything and it's only like 2 months old. I'd only ask $75 for it + shipping.

I'd really hate to just throw away the piping.
Any idea's guys?

TeKKnoTeKK
07-30-2002, 12:35 PM
On that I would definetly sell it to someone locally.

YK86
07-30-2002, 12:46 PM
Put it up in the local paper. No shipping hassles and I'm sure the new owner wouldn't mind carrying it in his car for a few miles.