PDA

View Full Version : oh yeah

88eyeguy
12-01-2004, 04:59 PM
Maybe I should have done this before diving in and almost getting myself totally flamed. Hi my name is Andy, I live in Dallas, TX I drive a 1988 Accord LX with 198k on it. I love cars, but don't have the brains (or nuts) to do much more than bolt-ons for the moment. I used to be a salesman at Sears Auto center, but I got fired because my manager transferred a couple of guys from another store, sorry I can't hook you guys up with stuff for cheap. If you are wondering about the origin of my username, well...I have a fake right eye. (No, the one in the picture is not mine.) So...yeah. That's me. Moron, broke, brainless, and half-blind. If anyone wishes to use these adjectives to describe me you are more than welcome to. :thumbup:

Luis 89LXi
12-01-2004, 06:32 PM
hey welcomed Andy !

did you post pics of your car before ? i dont know why you're flamed, but i use to read and search alot of info here before make a post. again welcome on board

Luis

88eyeguy
12-01-2004, 07:10 PM
thanks! don't have any decent pics yet, besides my car isn't much to look at. not really flamed...yet and i have been reading for about two months so the adjectives still apply i guess.

NotFast
12-05-2004, 04:03 PM
yes welcome. anything u need to know just ask, it should be on here. i've learned alot since i've been here.

nswst8
12-05-2004, 04:39 PM
No worries it's all in good fun. :ugh2: