PDA

View Full Version : My car over Thanks Giving Break

Zufer
12-02-2004, 12:37 AM
This is my car
My car Album (http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/zufer86/album?.dir=/d625)

Yes i know it needs some paint and a good cleaning but i was just excited to get to drive in for a weekend as i am not allowed to have a car at my college my freshman year! Damn them.

Mod list
-Tockico Illumina front struts, soon to have Kyb AGX rears
-ebay Coilovers
-Weber 32/36 carb
-Jam intake adapter, short ram
-2.25 cat back, no resonator, gutted cat, into some true JDM muffler i got RSImports
-Front strut tower brace
-15" Image wheels, soon to be painted either bronze, gunmetal or black, or replaced because they are really heavy
-205/50/15 Federal tires
-Removed AC and all Vacuum lines
-Accel Coil and wires
-94 Accord front lip, now broken thanks to some stupid driving
-shaved badges
-cheap pedals and shift knob, with custom shift boot
-Kenwood CD Player, Pioneer 6.5 speakers

Let me know what you guys think, color suggestions are welcome too as i believe it is getting painted this winter. I am thinking silver or grey of some sort.

The pic of the strut shows how the Illumina's are mounted, the mount was moved up so they would sit low enough

Busted_Blue
12-02-2004, 12:41 AM
i dont see sh*t.

Zufer
12-02-2004, 12:42 AM
does the link not work?

Busted_Blue
12-02-2004, 12:43 AM
it says the page isnt accessible.... try photobucket.com I love this place the most.

Zufer
12-02-2004, 12:43 AM
try now

Busted_Blue
12-02-2004, 12:47 AM
ok works now :thumbsup

hmm....how you get those AGX on there?!

Zufer
12-02-2004, 01:23 AM
well i don't know if they are going to work for sure, but i am going to try 96-00 civic ones, they seem to measure out ok for my setup. They are a lot shorter, but my car is lowered quite a bit. I am buying a set of used ones and am going to give it a try around christmas time. So if it works i'll let people know. I am pretty sure it'll only worked for a slammed ride but i'll give and official word when i try it.

88accordhb
12-02-2004, 07:41 AM
looks awesome! very tasteful. was there an accident or something? and wouldn't you want to put an oil breather filter on the pcv exit thru the valve cover, or am i just picky?

anywho, since the body is already in the works, you should save the body moldings (since he badges are gone) and paint it black, black wheels to match. my 2 cents. again great car.

Cheeseburger
12-02-2004, 08:46 AM
nice man

TheSummoner101
12-02-2004, 09:08 AM
nice car man! i' think u have same/similar rims as A20A1. it would look even better after u get it all done and repainted!

anywho, since the body is already in the works, you should save the body moldings (since he badges are gone) and paint it black, black wheels to match. my 2 cents. again great car.
do u mean "save" or "shave"? lol

Zufer
12-02-2004, 09:35 AM
i don't really like the way shaved moldings look, instead i'm just going to have them color matched to the body, thanks for the somplements guys

SteveDX89
12-02-2004, 09:36 AM
Car looks good. Can't wait to see it painted.

Cheeseburger
12-02-2004, 09:43 AM
so whats next? plans?

Zufer
12-02-2004, 11:41 AM
plans

Perfomance
-header
-cam
-slotted rotors
-performance pads
-better carburetor setup
-port polish
-lxi front swaybar
-Rear strut bar

Visual
-94 accord type-R lip
-Paint
-possibly different wheels

Interior
-custom harness bar, 5-point harness
-different seats
-Kenwood 6by9, possibly amped

I realize some of this stuff isn't available for our cars, but i have access to a weld and all the metal working tools i'd need to do most of them. So i am going to put quite a bit of time in this summer custom building piece.

88accordhb
12-02-2004, 05:16 PM
nice car man! i' think u have same/similar rims as A20A1. it would look even better after u get it all done and repainted!

do u mean "save" or "shave"? lol
shave i meant.

Hash_man_Se_i
12-03-2004, 02:26 AM
Umm... is that an adjustment knob for the shocks I see????!! Cuz the illumina's arent made for accords are they? What car are those from? I NEED to know!, lol... Thanks man.

Send me a PM, i've got a few questions i wanna send by ya.

Zufer
12-03-2004, 02:30 AM
those struts are for a 91 civic, i didn't take pics while i was modifiying the mount, but if you give it a try they will fit. OHHH THEY ARE SOOOOO NICE