PDA

View Full Version : Necc Of 3geez

Elijah
12-03-2004, 02:19 AM
Well guess who just jioned.You got it,Another one buys a 240.Well as most of you know I sold my wifes SE-i.Well I got her a 91 240 with new paint body kit,rims,momo wheel shift boot and e-brake handle.It's loweerd on I dont know what but the springs are purple anybody know?And its got full exhuast DIM?Is it good never heard of it.Momo seats,h4 conversion and k&n filter lol.I think thats all for mods.Ok cons dead alternater and one of the seats where bolted on wrong.I paid 4k Canadian for it pics tomorrow.

Vanilla Sky
12-03-2004, 02:35 AM
cool, man... the bad thing is that 240s are becoming the new civic...

cdscowboy
12-03-2004, 01:21 PM
^^^ :blah: :blah: :blah:

lol...I don't think they're nearly at that level yet. Let's see some pics, by the way!! :) Congrats

86LXItooFAST4me
12-03-2004, 01:25 PM
nice, im looking at a same body style 240 with a header, cat back, short ram intake, tint windows, einke wheels, CCLLEEAN engine, 5speed, RED for $4grand here in austin.

Elijah
12-03-2004, 02:14 PM
http://www.msnusers.com/3gs/documents.msnw

Vanilla Sky
12-03-2004, 02:39 PM
yeah, good thing about the 240 is they stopped maing them ages ago, and they actually have a little perfromance to go with it

Robs89LXi
12-03-2004, 05:56 PM
Glad you are happy with it Elijah, but I'm not sold on the 240SX's. I've had a couple of Nissans, and they are about the hardest cars/trucks to work on. While they do run good, they are certainly not user friendly designed for repairs. I don't think Nissan had a good master plan when putting them together, and things are just hard as hell to get to at times. I guess all engines have this to some degree, but Hondas are a whole lot easier to work on, and better laid out than the Nissans are. Let's hope you don't have to do too much repairing on yours, eh? :)

Elijah
12-03-2004, 06:33 PM
well the main reason I got it was the price.And it was a friend so I know the ar.I was gonna buy it and sell it.I could get 7-8 k canadian for it here.But then the wife saw it when I brought it home and wanted it so its hers now.I dont mind with the 15 year law here to import cars.There are getting to be more sr20's kicking around for cheap lol.So needless to say it wont have the K in it for to long.One guy just had a skyline for 3 days lol and it got totaled.It was a gst-t.So ya she gets the car I get to do a swap for her.And i get to take it to the drift comps lol

Hash_man_Se_i
12-04-2004, 12:53 AM
cool, man... the bad thing is that 240s are becoming the new civic...

Lol... its so true... sad, but true.

They can be very nice cars though, post up some pics.