PDA

View Full Version : Where Can I Get It Cheap

SHURIK
12-03-2004, 02:58 PM
Ok I Need Uper Arms For My Accord Or Uper Balljoints Whatever U Wanacall Them For The Front Both Sides And The Rear Uper Arms Would Be Needed Soon As Well So Who Has Them For Cheap Cause I Alwayse Go To The J-yard And Those Last Me A Month Or 2 And Then I Need More So I Wana Get New Ones And Maybe Thease Will Last A Bit Longer

od2681
12-03-2004, 03:04 PM
i got my rear upper control arm from ebay...24 bucks...its an aftermarket part

DeathRat
12-03-2004, 05:51 PM
I've got a set of 86 'Lude Arms here I'll sell yah! Will need ball joints for them though. The write up to swap them over is posted in the "How To" forum too BTW! What you say $35 USD plus S&H for the pair?

buds302
12-03-2004, 05:58 PM
ebays got front ones for like 25 bucks but i dont think they come with the bushings though. they are an extra like $10 at the auto parts store

Slavic
12-05-2004, 12:26 PM
Ok I Need Uper Arms For My Accord Or Uper Balljoints Whatever U Wanacall Them For The Front Both Sides And The Rear Uper Arms Would Be Needed Soon As Well So Who Has Them For CheapYou are better off getting prelude upper arms from a junk yard for $20 and new ball joints for them for another $35 or so and then you only change the ball joints from that point on whereas with a 3G you have to buy entire upper arm each time for $70+.

As far as rear upper ball joints check AutoZone first and then Pep Boys and Discount Auto Parts because one of them gives lifetime warranty on them, but I can't remember which one. Mot likely it's AutoZone.

Discount Auto Parts has lifetime warranty on CV axles.