PDA

View Full Version : HEY COOL! got pwned by the police.

88accordhb
12-05-2004, 01:15 AM
i was at a fatty car meet tonite and when i left i was following 2 other cars and my buddy was infront, then the gay ass pulls me over and says i was tailgating and then some other gay ass came over and started talkin to the first gay ass and shing his flash light at my farter. and sooo i got a fix ticket and a citation for tailgating. the first gay ass said they're bustin down on racers. sad thing is, it was just a meet. then the second gay ass is like "i can give you alot more tickets" or someshit. now i'm bummed out. anyone had a fix ticcket b4? for their exhaust, how does it work? and anyone kno the tailgating fine for california? bah watever.

TheSummoner101
12-05-2004, 01:26 AM
damn bro, krazy ass night....

fix tiket, my friend got one b4, u just have to fix ur exhaust, and show to a police, and then have them remove the "correctional" ticket.

dont know about the tailgaiting fine....but dont expect it 2 be under a 100$ :(

fuck gay asses all around bro, better watch out...jus yesterday i saw about 8 of them driving for only 2 hours.

Strugglebucket
12-05-2004, 03:04 AM
what's wrong with your exhaust? with a fix it you still have to pay like a $15 fee even when you fix it. and i've never heard of a ticket for tailgating. sounds suspiciously gay.

88accordhb
12-05-2004, 07:42 AM
following too close that's wat i meant.

86LXItooFAST4me
12-05-2004, 08:03 AM
i dont know anything about cali but they shouldnt be able to tell you to do shit if every thing is done "legaly" like emmisions wise. do you still have a cat and a muffler and your EGR all together? and is your fart can loud as hell? i know they can say something about the loudness of an exhaust but i never see any vettes or cameros being hassled with this shit. if you have everything legal i would go get a smog report and take it to the judge and tell him to stick it up his ass.

Strugglebucket
12-05-2004, 08:15 AM
they probably just wanted to pull you over because you were part what looked to them like a group of cars going to race somewhere and it was the only lame thing they could think of to pull you over for.
so basically you were not doing anything wrong and you got harrassed by the fcking pigs they can eat sht fcking pigs.

88accordhb
12-05-2004, 08:33 AM
werd, she said she was bustin down on racers, but normally pple go to the tracks wednesday, fri and sunday not saturday. plus it was in the most popular race town around here. oh yah all these guys were taking off up and down the street causing a racket, i hate those guys. wack, she said she wasn't gonna give me a fix ticket, but that other guy came. without their uniforms cops aint shit, i'll beat him with a stick. that short mother f*@ker

real quick, wat's a popular 240 forum. cant' seem to find pics on any forum.

od2681
12-05-2004, 09:38 AM
damn that sucks
man houston cops are cool i guess...
this one guy told me a story..
he was at the street races at the nice side of town and a cop came over there...everyone started runnin and he told them to stop, he only came to test out his police cruiser....he took a couple of guys....

there is this other cop on houston-imports.com
and he basicallly helps us set up meets...cuzz like hell tell the other cops that we are only havin a meet so dont bust anyone until someone does stupid shit

MIK3
12-05-2004, 12:02 PM
You sure they ticketed you for your exaust system and not a fart can of a muffler?

sporkHSP
12-05-2004, 12:52 PM
Did they tell you specifically what needed to be fixed about the exhaust... if its about noise, stick a silencer in there, if its about emissions, so em the papers. or get a lawyer or 2 that have good connections and get it dropped.

Dr._8t9LX
12-05-2004, 01:14 PM
God Bless Texas!:)

That sucks about the ticket. Fix it is easy but I don't know about the tailgate. In Cali you get to go to court, and sometimes (rarely) the cop doesn't show up. Maybe since see didn't plan on ticket untell the other guy showed she my not show up. If they don't show then you can contest and thats it, you win! Then, is some cases you can ask for one postponement each. So you stall them once, and you shw up the second time, they do their postpone to screw with you and then we see if they make the third time. i did this with a landlord I was sueing!! But he showed up and the Judge believed him not me!! I don't know if traffic court gives you this option.

But if you choose court, SHOW UP!!! The cop doesn't have to show for them to charge and fine. If you both don't show i think you get the ticket anyway. and they sometimes give your extra court cast for the no show! At least go and tell the judge your side of the story and chance it.

88accordhb
12-05-2004, 06:20 PM
sooo ok here's the thing, i think it's just noise since it said on the ticket "unusal noise" but that's very subjective, it can be from heatshield, motor, plates rattling. sooo i dont know wtf they want me to do, but i'm sure they want me to stick a silencer on there, unfortunately, someone jacked my silencer. sooo idon't have one. and the tailgate, i basically just have to pay the fine for it. if it's the exhuast system it's self, i'm in trouble cuz it's all straightpipes. well i kno some pple that know some nice cops, i'll figure it out. just hope my dad doesn't see the ticket in the mail or i have to sell the car and take the bus.

buds302
12-05-2004, 06:39 PM
man that sucks. cops around your crib will write you a ticket for unusuall noises! thats gotta suck. i once got a ticket for excessive exhaust noise. i had no exhaust at all even the header. i guess i deserve that one though. but ive had been pulled over for speeding and had shit rattiling and no one said anything. id tell em to go fuck them selves but thats just me.

Blue Impact
12-05-2004, 09:24 PM
Good luck on everything, CT. Cops here can cite you pretty much for anything. I know this guy who used to be a cop in Sacramento. He told me the reason he quit was that he didn't like thinking of what the cite the person he's following for. Just get your tickets taken care of.

88accordhb
12-05-2004, 09:32 PM
thanx vong, i hope that one guy jerry can sign me off soon. also i hope the tailgating thing isn't gonna be over 100. that would suck

Busted_Blue
12-05-2004, 10:15 PM
owned..

88accordhb
12-05-2004, 10:53 PM
hahhahah how many times have you rubed that in my face derek?

blazin3gen
12-05-2004, 11:10 PM
haha i could of got busted too but i went to work ahaha

sucks ass ct i feel ya

SiR
12-06-2004, 10:53 AM
jus yesterday i saw about 8 of them driving for only 2 hours.

Cops do not mess around here in South FL. You'll see one once a minute. I am not joking! You can see city, county and state police on the same damn street, at the same time. If you wanna be a cop here, they ALWAYS have opening. Everytime i go out of town, it seems like i can rob banks and do dumb shit and not get caught!

I heard one of the cities in Ft. Lauderdale (Davie) already has one Magnum Hemi. oh well...

Vanilla Sky
12-06-2004, 11:09 AM
what's a matter, rooz, popos in S FL botherin you?

when you were up here for the meet back in june, were there more or less than down there?

SiR
12-06-2004, 03:19 PM
what's a matter, rooz, popos in S FL botherin you?

when you were up here for the meet back in june, were there more or less than down there?

More down here by far.

'A20A3'
12-07-2004, 11:47 AM
I remember when I was only running the header and flexpipe...those were the days...fucking police... :rocket: