PDA

View Full Version : found an se-i

Strugglebucket
12-12-2004, 03:20 PM
so i went to the yard today to get, of all things, an oil pan drain bolt and what do i see? there, in the first row of the hondas was a pewter, 4-door se-i.:omg:
i went home and got the rest of my tools and pulled the rear suspension along with the e-brake cables and prop valve.
i think i've been on this board too much because i was actually worried that in the time it took me to go and get my tools someone else would take the parts :lol: :rolleyes:
anyways $36 each for the suspension/brake assemblies, $10 for the e-brake cables, and $7.50 for the prop valve. so about 90 bucks for the whole shabang-a-bang. not bad, i guess.
i got a question though: should i have taken the rear sway bar, too? or is it the same as on an lx-i?

Underdog
12-12-2004, 03:43 PM
Pewter? Is there a pewter color or is that the greyish color that the se-i's have? The asturias gray? If it is that color, I was wondering if we could work something out because I need a driver's side fender for my car, and it would be the easiest if I found the fender in my color to begin with, and my color is hard to find.

Dr._8t9LX
12-12-2004, 03:46 PM
Hey, where is this place? I could use some interior parts from an SE-i.

Strugglebucket
12-12-2004, 03:47 PM
it was that really dark gray semi-metallic color. i remember the passenger side fender had a fat dent in it but i didn't look at the driver's side. that color wasn't exclusive to the se-i, was it?

Strugglebucket
12-12-2004, 03:51 PM
Hey, where is this place? I could use some interior parts from an SE-i.
it was the pick-n-pull in fairfield, the one by travis air force base. the interior was pretty f@cked, though. the center console was cracked and the gray leather interior was cracking and smelled like piss :barf:
i made a post in the for sale section about the cupholder, though. let me know if you're interested.

Dr._8t9LX
12-12-2004, 03:59 PM
Damb HoBos allways pee where they sleep and ruin interiors!!! I look at the For Sale post, thanks.

Underdog
12-12-2004, 04:14 PM
it was that really dark gray semi-metallic color. i remember the passenger side fender had a fat dent in it but i didn't look at the driver's side. that color wasn't exclusive to the se-i, was it?

Maybe it wasn't exclusive to the Se-i. All I know is that I've only seen one other accord around here that color and it's an Se-i. I think the color code is NH-502M. When are you going back there again? If you're going back soon if you could check out the condition of the driver's side fender that would be awesome, as well as checking the color code to see if it is indeed my color. It would be a lot less hassle for me to get a fender the same color as mine. Let me know.

Strugglebucket
12-12-2004, 04:23 PM
hey underdog, i'll take a look for ya next time i'm there.

Underdog
12-12-2004, 06:56 PM
Awesome. Thanks a ton.

accordlxi2.0
12-12-2004, 07:01 PM
man ya'll driving me crazy with all this talk about se-i's.........