PDA

View Full Version : Winter Accord Le-i

Mike's89AccordLX
12-14-2004, 10:25 AM
Well I think I pretty much have enough sei stuff on my car now to call it a Le-i

Well maybe not i so just LE.

Well I get the sei wheels on it and the 17's all in the back seats. I need some better tires omg is that a vibrating ride on the highway. I will have them replaced today or tomorrow. The wheels will be bead blasted this spring when I put the 17's back on. That way my winter wheels will be just as nice as they day they were made.

What do you think of the Sei wheel look? I actually really like how they look. If I didn't have the 17's I would make those nice and drop the car 2".

Mike's89AccordLX
12-14-2004, 10:26 AM
Here's another side.

Mike's89AccordLX
12-14-2004, 10:27 AM
And one sporting the 3geez sticker showing my rims sitting on my prelude bucket seats in the back :)

Vanilla Sky
12-14-2004, 10:30 AM
prelude buckets? hell, all i see are wheels in the back

SEi wheels look better than they get credit for

and when you repaint them, have them done in black

Mike's89AccordLX
12-14-2004, 12:50 PM
Well I got a used tire for $25 and the vibration went away. I noticed that there was only 3 lug nuts put back on the rear tires though..... My rim lug nuts won't fit with the lug cover. And since today was the last day of school until next semester I don't have a torque wrench :( I called them and they were like there was only 3 on the back wheels. I was like there was 4 and even so if there was 3 you should have put some on so there would be 4 on each wheel. I mean come on what tire place doesn't put enough lugs on the wheels? I guess I will have to make a trip to the junk yard and pocket one :)

Hash_man_Se_i
12-14-2004, 12:59 PM
Looks good... I like my se-i wheels, and I think im gonna get them re-finished aswell..

It was wierd though, apparently other people like them, because I saw some on a miata last week... at least im almost 100% sure they were se-i wheels./

TheSummoner101
12-14-2004, 04:08 PM
looks good, makes it appear more "stock" hehe the scrape on the front bumper doesn't look too good :S my car has it in the same place :(

od2681
12-14-2004, 04:18 PM
man those rims look huge in the back

Busted_Blue
12-14-2004, 08:13 PM
did you install all your sei parts mike?

Mike's89AccordLX
12-15-2004, 12:41 AM
I haven't done the brake swap yet its too damn cold in MN already :( I have quite a few sei components though. I took the lei thing from you busted blue but really mines just a LE since its not injected.

accordlxi2.0
12-15-2004, 07:57 AM
i'm spoiled ...i want se-i rims....
anyway that looks straight homey.
nice and clean...and as for the name don't worry.
i have a 2.0SI badge on my car,lol...

Busted_Blue
12-15-2004, 04:24 PM
LOL mike, for a moment I thought you thought up of LEi too. I'm actually not too fond of the SEi wheels. What other things from the SEi are on your car? I'm curious what else I can get too to make it more an SEi.

I already got armrest/cupholders/reardiscbrakes.. wonder if anything else really special that will be useful for my car.

sporkHSP
12-16-2004, 02:38 AM
SEi wheels are hot. i need to put new tires on mine so that I can put em on my car, and with the lowering this summer, they should look pretty sweet.

Mike's89AccordLX
12-16-2004, 07:45 AM
Busted Blue, I have the armrest/cupholds, have the rear and front disk brakes just not installed yet :(, sei wheels, SE-i badge (putting that on the interior though), Sei sway bars, and some littler things.

-Mike

accordlxi2.0
12-16-2004, 05:21 PM
moonroof.
i know a shop that'll do mines for about $140 or was that the tint....
the tint that broze is bad as hell man.

Busted_Blue
12-16-2004, 05:34 PM
moonroof.
i know a shop that'll do mines for about $140 or was that the tint....
the tint that broze is bad as hell man.

I guess considering my car is an LXi, there are a few things I need "upgrade" to an SEi.

few things left for me I find useless for me:
leather (pain in the ass to swap..besides won't go well with my blue interior.)
audio system w/ steering wheel remote. (the bose system isn't up to today's modern standards anymore)
SEi Rims (already have 15inch..why get smaller?)
Bronze Tint (hmm..i don't mind no tint..but isn't the bronze tint integrated into the window? that would be an interesting swap for another accord model.)

Good things coming along mike. I hope you do finish and make your car an Se or whatever you want to call it. i'll be LEi thank you. :)