PDA

View Full Version : Congrats 3Geez!

89sei
12-14-2004, 05:50 PM
Hey guys,

Just thought I'd drop by and say hi...

I was much more of an active member beforehand, but in general I'm not online as much these days. Whenever I am online, I find that this is often one of the most useful sites - and I still browse the forums from time to time (when I get a chance)...

I'll say a few things I've noticed through the years:

1) The site still looks good!
2) Lots of original members still active (still owning and driving a ride (especially a 3rd gen!))...
3) Lots of new members interested in modifying their 3rd Gens...
4) Great info on how to keep our aging car performing/handling/looking like it was meant to...

Hey all you 3rd Gen owners - Congrats on keeping the site looking good!

Mike ('89sei' - Originally had an '89 Accord SEi coupe with a B20 and turbo)

A20A1
12-14-2004, 06:07 PM
Hiya...
I still liked that hood mod you did to your ride, it looked cool even though there weren't any lights in yet.

NXRacer
12-15-2004, 08:44 AM
do you have any pictures of your 3g??

87accordlxi
12-15-2004, 01:29 PM
Glad to see you stop in Mike! Drop by more often, we're not going anywhere.

AccordEpicenter
12-15-2004, 01:38 PM
good to see you back... i was thinking about starting a members that are MIA thread or somthing...

HostileJava
12-15-2004, 01:38 PM
I guess you were before my time. Good to see you back though and I'd sure like to see some pics of the car.

89sei
12-16-2004, 04:03 PM
Yeah,

Hostile, '87 Accord, and AccordEpi: I'm pretty active in the community I live in (Vancouver, Canada) with respect to cars...problem is I'm not online a lot. I went for Sushi the other day with my friend Yasu (YK86) who used to be a moderator on here if I'm not mistaken...

NX: I have some pics of the old ride on my site...I don't know if it's still up or not...I'll try to find some...

A20: You're right, all that work a long time ago ont he hood, only to find years later that some guy was making CF hoods for our cars! I remember welding up the flip-ups, filling them in with body filler, and then painting it - then one day suddenly I had to cut up the freshly painted hood again and re-made the lights into pop-ups again because I needed to get somewhere at night and my driver car was down!

Here's a link (http://www.geocities.com/kuteaznboy02/index.html)

Mike