PDA

View Full Version : Shavin crazy

T HOFHINE
12-15-2004, 05:05 PM
We got board at work and shave my pass door handle much more to come any cool ideas

HondaBoy
12-15-2004, 08:58 PM
how about the antenna, black rubber moldings on the door bottoms or you could mold them to look seamless. badges and fill holes under them. you could fill all the lines on the bumpers and make them look seamless. maybe mold them to the car. if you can make something for the headlights, design something that can be molded in that area where the pop up would go. if y'all are good with fiber glass, how about making the dash board all smoothed out, make some door panels and other interior pieces smoothed out, maybe a fiber glass piece for the rear shelf. there's some ideas for you. post some pix of you work if you can.

k-roy
12-15-2004, 09:02 PM
yea mold in some decent looking headlights off like a nsx or something

Pro_Mod_Accord
12-25-2004, 09:42 PM
Hey Boys,,I don't have any Digital pic's of my 88 LX right now...But I'll post them soon.

-Weber Carb
-Aluminum Drift Wing
-VAC removed
-DC Sports Header
-2.25" Exhaust
-17"x7.5 Enkei Chrome >>>>VERY SWEET!! A MUST SEE >rims wider then tires
-Dropped 2.00"
-2.5% Tint Rear Window and Rear side doors
-15% Tint on Front Doors

Yah, I got my own idea right(in progress) now on shaving the accord.

-Rear tails are removed and fabricated 2 oval lights on each side, with my own fab'd piece of sheet metal.

-Rear Trunk is shaved flat with lights (fab'd 2 clears in for back up lights)

-Door handles to be removed and shaved

-4 Door Model> Rear doors to be welded shut

-Door guards to be removed & shaved

-Completed Body Kit to be installed and Fab'ed

- Color????Top-Secret......hehehe>>>gonna be a TOP 3GEE!!\

Tell me what yah Think???

T HOFHINE
12-28-2004, 08:37 PM
bought the paint for it met green and it is going to have met lime green that is airbrushed thaat lookes like dimond plate race stripes pics on the way

T HOFHINE
01-17-2005, 05:08 PM
im going to mold some newer prelude headlites i think

NotFast
01-24-2005, 06:19 PM
how bout some pics?

BDaccordguy
01-24-2005, 08:03 PM
heres what my old car looked like, with a lil photoshop help. it really did have the shaved moldings, but this version added shaved handles. if you wanna get an idea what that will look like look at my sig.

T HOFHINE
01-25-2005, 06:38 PM
cool thanks i will get the pics when dun painted it is al gutted and no windows in took em out to paint jams it will be a little while tell pic maybe in time 4 next months wait i take that back 2 months accord of the moth when i have my ls vtec swap don thanks and keep the ideas comin

89cordlx
01-30-2005, 09:36 PM
I want to get rid of my center tailights, I've seem some other guys do it... the oly hard part is making it so I have reverse lights. I wonder how much a body shop would charge for that.

SQ is the SQUAD
02-13-2005, 08:26 PM
i shaved alot. shaved moldings, handles, antenna, custom tails huston front aa== alot of bondo

w00tw00t111
02-13-2005, 10:39 PM
I'm not going crazy on shaving but, I am gonna shave the handles, emblems, and the side moldings. Hope your shaving goes easy cause I sure as heck know that I don't want any problems.