PDA

View Full Version : What about Sprint springs & Toxico struts??

Chrome_thangs
07-30-2002, 10:58 PM
Yes, i've already read all the post on how toxicos aren't good for the front, but my cash flow is only permitting me to run toxicos. Is it an excessive amount of bouncing? I will eventually change them to something better (Koni's), but anything has to be better than my shot-out stock struts and springs.

Also, i went & got Prelude A arms to correct the camber when i drop it. I've been reading posts talking about lengthening and shortening the arm. How is this possible? I'm sitting here looking at them and i don't see how they can be adjusted. Do you losen the two bolts on the narrow end?

Jims 86LXI HB
07-30-2002, 11:49 PM
Well since your short on cash and seam to realize some fact's about the tokico's and plan of replaceing them with Koni's. You've taken away any reason for me to tell you not to. The only thing I'll say is you might find you can't ignor the issue's that some member's with the same setup can ignor. Maybe it will bug you maybe not. You'll get to experience first hand some of the things I talk about when it comes to weak struts. Sprints do offer really nice looking drops.