PDA

View Full Version : where to buy Diamond back head lights with E11 sign - Europe law?

P|eszczoH
12-20-2004, 01:24 AM
hi there,

Does anyone know where to buy those ?
I would love to have diamond back lights, but the USA spec is not what i want. European lights are a bit different, and also weve got the law issues with USA lamps.
I saw a picture of that lamp with E11sign on it at www.pauldesign.ru, but Paul is a bussy man and he answear very rare.

I would even buy it with lens if I could :-)
any way... If You know where to buy those for European market give me a sign.

thegreatdane
12-20-2004, 03:41 AM
There's also the projector headlights. I like those more but I dont know about E approval. http://www.procarparts.com/store-detail.asp?sku=UN76IN%2D4649CPX

P|eszczoH
12-20-2004, 04:22 AM
Yeah,
I do like them too,
but E approval is a must.
Why? couse in usa the light is symetric,
in europe the right side of the road is lightened more further than the left one.
In UK and Japan, Australia its the same but mirrored due to another hand drive.

So I dont want a light that will blind everyone,
thats why I want Euro ones.

shepherd79
12-20-2004, 05:05 AM
this is where he got his set i think.
if you enlarge the picture, you can see that his headlights are very simular to this ones. Plus it looks like they are E11 sertified.
http://www.altezzawarehouse.com/cgi-bin/altezzawarehouse/process

PS. they ones he has are euro diamond headlights. i think they are $38 or something like that.

P|eszczoH
12-20-2004, 05:20 AM
thanks Shepherd79
It looks like the first one have the E sign.
I will e mail them, maybe the euro with projector lense do have the E sig.

thegreatdane
12-20-2004, 06:02 AM
If you get in contact with them please let us know if they have any E approved and which models.

P|eszczoH
12-20-2004, 06:09 AM
You Can be sure I will let know.
I did send an e-mail, we will see if they will or won't ignore me :-)

HondaBoy
12-20-2004, 05:22 PM
you'll probley have to wait a biton a reply email. like when i emailed Pro Car Parts, they took what seemed like forever, but they did end up replying.