PDA

View Full Version : Damage

gundamevo
12-20-2004, 12:18 PM
ok... coming up my snow covered hill I realized the landlord hadn't plowed yet... of course it was too late... as my car spun out into a tree that fallen which the landlord should have moved... stupid people... the driver's side of my front bumper is destroyed along with the bottom cover under it, the fog light cover is gone, an my windshield washer fluid bottle is shattered... I have no idea what to now... I jus looked out my window an someone was plowing... but its too late now... I dunno why I posted this... anyone know where I can get a new fluid bottle an bottom under bumper cover, cuz I can get another bumper?

gundamevo
12-21-2004, 04:08 AM
Erg... now its the morning and it ain't starting... I love my car ^_^

HondaBoy
12-21-2004, 09:45 AM
junk yard man, you'll most likely get your parts easiest at a junk yard. got any pix of the damage? as for the front bumper, the actual steel bumper is easily unbolted and the bumper cover is pretty easy to put on. you'll need to take the bumper off anyway to get a new washer fluid bottle. the bolts that hold the bumper on are behind the bumper turn signal lights. there's 4 main bolts and then like 3 more bolts that are right under the car, then something like 4 screws in the wheel wells. probley wait till winter is over to go to the junk yards if the snow is deep.

shepherd79
12-21-2004, 03:56 PM
where are you located? i can get those parts without any problem if you don't mind the missmatch color.

gundamevo
12-22-2004, 07:45 PM
well I'm in pittsfield massachusetts... or the berkshires massachusetts... or if u wanna say western mass that works too?