PDA

View Full Version : hatchie tail lights

gp02a0083
12-20-2004, 05:10 PM
omg , i was going home froma friend house and i accedently backed up into a tree causing my rear bumper to crack and my tail light , anyone know where i can get a replacement new or used?

HondaBoy
12-20-2004, 05:18 PM
i'd say go to a local junk yard. i've found tons of stuff for my car at the ones around here where i live. i got a complete set of tail lights for $25. you can always buy them brand new here www.hondaautomotiveparts.com, but you'll surely find them a lot cheaper at a junk yard. just dont get suckered out and pay too much for the tail lights. i had to shop around to get a good price. the place i got the tails from is where i get most of my stuff. they really hook me up with good stuff for cheap!

Immeraufdemhund
12-21-2004, 01:51 PM
my old car was a 87 hb lxi, i'd give you mine if you wanna pay shipping.

smufguy
12-21-2004, 02:48 PM
omg , i was going home froma friend house and i accedently backed up into a tree causing my rear bumper to crack and my tail light , anyone know where i can get a replacement new or used?

mark is selling his in the market place, check that.

gp02a0083
12-30-2004, 04:39 PM
thamks anyway i got my tail light in today from CT, dan not one scratch its perfet , now im thingking of pulling the tails out and tinting them , but i think ill test stiff out on the broken tail light first

smufguy
12-30-2004, 06:48 PM
thamks anyway i got my tail light in today from CT, dan not one scratch its perfet , now im thingking of pulling the tails out and tinting them , but i think ill test stiff out on the broken tail light first

one guy on this forum used the actual tint that is meant for the window on his car. Turned out good.

gp02a0083
01-02-2005, 07:45 AM
yah i was thinking the same thing if the cops here in jersey gimme a hard time, but now i got the broken light to test with , i wated to see how the hobby shop paint tiniting idea would work, btw i remember somebody who did that who did that and where there any picts

smufguy
01-02-2005, 09:18 AM
yah i was thinking the same thing if the cops here in jersey gimme a hard time, but now i got the broken light to test with , i wated to see how the hobby shop paint tiniting idea would work, btw i remember somebody who did that who did that and where there any picts

if ur in NJ dont even bother. Thats why i left most of my stuff outside stock. I even got hell for a clear license plate cover for the front. He gave me a ticket for it just for the hell of it. Damn cops

PS: where in NJ are u? jackson? is it by toms river?i think u are like the second (active user) guy from NJ. Grant and Brad never get on.

HKSdrift3r
01-02-2005, 04:18 PM
im from jersey lol.. if that helps :sadwave:

smufguy
01-02-2005, 04:47 PM
im from jersey lol.. if that helps :sadwave:

lol so thats three. and still no one shows up for any NJ meets :rocket:

HKSdrift3r
01-02-2005, 05:09 PM
ill gladly go to the meets when i start drivin in 51 days (yes i know, its sad that i know the amount of days)

gp02a0083
01-06-2005, 08:56 PM
unfortuneally my HB isnt worthy of any meets , interior is pretty good shape besides the rips in the door skins from the seat belts on both sides , i know the hood was replaced on the car (b/c i work in an autobody shop) its some aftermarket one and the paint discolored above the valvecover, its got rot in the foward end of the rear passenger side wheel well, dents all over and b/c i slid on a patch of black ice i cracked the top drivers corner of the rear bumper , other thna that its not too bad , but yah i live about 20min to a 1/2 hour from tomes river ( depends on location)

phoenxislayer15
01-06-2005, 09:12 PM
I did this with sticker stuff you stick onto your dirtbike so that you can put numbers on it.

http://roms-emulations.com/Car/taillight.JPG

gp02a0083
01-08-2005, 09:19 PM
dam that would look sweet on my black hatch i might do it but the cracked bumper top is making it look haggered