PDA

View Full Version : Is this a good deal?

Tespo87AccordDX
12-22-2004, 05:05 PM
This is a local ad that caught my attention. Is it a good deal?:

Hey everyone i have a 1989 honda accord LX-I 2 door coupe up for grabs car has been a great little ride for my aunt who bought it from me about a year ago she needs a four door car now b/c my cousin had a baby and she is always having a hard time gettin the baby seat in and out of the accord. here are the stats:

-maroon outside w/beige inside car has 1 dent in the door interior is flawless pretty much
-car has power windows, power steering tilt wheel
-tint that isnt even a year old (2 steps below limo)
-162k auto tranny and engien run excellent no problems
-new radiator and thermostat
-very good tires a littlel ovr a year old very good tread left
-new meffler and pipe form axle back
-recent tune up car needs nothing mechanically it is turn key ready to go.

car is in vey good shape for age and would make a graet daily driver it is all stock. here are just a couple minor things it may need

the drivers door had been backed into it is gonna need new hinges becasue it sags a bit not much.
tha ac works but i was told the expansion valve is bad becasue it will blow cold for a little bit hten it will blow warm later but still
has a charge.

those are the only things the car needs but has no effect on its reliability it is an excellent runner

asking 850.00 OBO but am open to offers as long as they arent rediculously low car can be test driven and seen anytime call me at XXX XXX XXXX Trevor like i said i am open to offers so let me know what you have and we can try to work somthing out.

88Accord-DX
12-22-2004, 11:22 PM
That isn't a bad price. You selling that in a local paper? I see Accords from 87-89 go for about $1200 (average price) in St. Louis. Good luck with it.

NotFast
12-23-2004, 12:25 PM
What state are you in?

buds302
12-23-2004, 07:48 PM
uh read his profile uhhhhhhhh maybe the mo stands for MISSOURI? i dunno just a guess though

Tespo87AccordDX
12-24-2004, 12:42 AM
I'm in Tampa, FL. So should I get it?

Elijah
12-24-2004, 01:09 AM
It's alot better then a dx and the price is good.

88Accord-DX
12-24-2004, 01:20 AM
For $850, that is better deal that what most people try to sell them for. I thought you where trying to sell it for you aunt.

Tespo87AccordDX
12-24-2004, 01:32 AM
Oh no, this is a local ad. Sorry for the misconfusion. OP edited.

NotFast
12-24-2004, 01:07 PM
uh read his profile uhhhhhhhh maybe the mo stands for MISSOURI? i dunno just a guess though

I asked a simple question, so you didn't have to be a dick about it.