PDA

View Full Version : Universal Mirrors?

Mattphi
12-23-2004, 11:30 PM
Ok so the other day i go out to my car with my GF and i notice that my mirror is faced towards the front of my car. Turns out that someone hit JUST THE MIRROR (the thing is fucked completely) and nothing else. So i have to either get a new stock mirror or other ones. So i saw this link with the universal mirrors...

http://erebunicorp.com/accessories.htm

Will those mirrors need mods or will those fit on for the most part? I would really like to go with some different mirrors but if its gonna be alot of work i will go stock again.

3gn86lxi
12-23-2004, 11:58 PM
I've heard the 4th gen Accord m3 style mirrors will fit with very little modification. e-bay em......lots cheaper! :alc:

smufguy
12-25-2004, 03:08 PM
or you can get the 1st gen Legend mirrors. THey are identical to ours but have heated mirrors. Anyway, the reason i dont want you to get any after market mirrors is cause i saw one of these (the ones with the led side markers on them) on a 6th gen accord coupe. It looked alright since the car was painted along with the mirror. But when i drove it, i could not see shit. Those mirrors were very small and were sticking up and not to the side. I dont know about you, but i dont want a mirror thats like bunny ears. ALso, when i hit the turn signals. The led was shining thru the mirror. Yeah, it was a cheap ass coating in the back that let the light thru and it just looked fucked up. The adjustability sucked too. So i would say refrain from getting these mirrors cause your car looks good already. So please dont ruin the look of your car with these stupid mirrors. Get a stock replacement or go for the legend (their's and ours are pretty much the same design).

PS; I always fold my mirrors if i park on the road, no matter where.