PDA

View Full Version : Gude Headers

pendejo
12-27-2004, 06:08 PM
Anyone use these Gude headers? (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=33631&item=7942860424&rd=1&ssPageName=WDVW)

Justin86
12-27-2004, 06:13 PM
whoa good find, those are something new and I bet the only left.........

looks like all everything is there, but I only see one O2 and it is higher up then normal. It's a 4-1 design and would need cermaic coating, I think that is just regular black paint like on the pacesetter. I'd say get it and see how it works esp for that price. ;)

88LXi68
12-27-2004, 06:34 PM
it could be a pacesetter....

Oldblueaccord
12-27-2004, 06:50 PM
it could be a pacesetter....

I never never heard anything good about Gude /bullfrog but they have been in business for a long long time . Do alot of research.

wp

RobT5580
12-27-2004, 06:56 PM
I never never heard anything good about Gude /bullfrog but they have been in business for a long long time . Do alot of research.

wp

I agree with that statement 100% and saw a friend deal with them direct and their products were garbage from what i saw myself. As for the header its probably the Pacesetter anyway since i doubt gude would make a header for a 3rd gen anyway.

pendejo
12-27-2004, 07:47 PM
I was kinda thinking it may be Pacesetter rebadged or something, but aren't they 4-2-1?. Man, I kinda hope I get outbid, I don't want to deal with it. Justin, I think there are 2 O2 sensor holes, the pics are blurry but it looks like theres one on each middle pipe of the header, or the maybe I'm seeing things.

A20A1
12-28-2004, 01:18 AM
it's not pacesetter, pacesetter uses a flange between the primary and secodnary and it's 4-2-1.

The gude is 4-1
The S&S is also 4-1

Great find. :D

Justin86
12-28-2004, 08:43 AM
yea there is two O2 I was thiking the other was a hook up for the carb, so that is EFI only header. Well who ever made it it is an older style.

HondaBoy
12-29-2004, 09:04 PM
yeah that's a nice find because gude hasnt made that for a while. i think most of the stuff they can do for the 3rd gen accord is upon special notice. so you have to ask, i'm guessing that's right though. so it'll take a long time to get stuff from them? just guessing. if you ask me, i'd say that looks like it has been used already. i mean, would it just convieniently be rusty around the header to downpipe connection?

A20A1
12-29-2004, 11:29 PM
nope not used or the paint would have been burnt off... the reason for the rust is cause that is an edge and the paint probably chipped when they fitted the two parts together exposing the metal. The paint isn't the high heat it's the same one used by other companies to protect the header while in storage.

buzzbomber88lx
12-30-2004, 05:39 PM
whoa good find, those are something new and I bet the only left.........

looks like all everything is there, but I only see one O2 and it is higher up then normal. It's a 4-1 design and would need cermaic coating, I think that is just regular black paint like on the pacesetter. I'd say get it and see how it works esp for that price. ;)
with an o2 sensor that close it will send a better a/f ratio signal....farther down you have more chance of there being carbon buildup and everything that will hinder the o2 sensors abilities