PDA

View Full Version : updated

wickedaccord
12-29-2004, 07:18 PM
updated my cardomain crap...

http://members.cardomain.com/wickedaccord

Neuspeed87lx
12-29-2004, 08:04 PM
if you told me that a green car had blue rims on it i would want to puke ... but i really like it very origional.... i like your car alot ..lots of work into it.... good job man... that backround makes things really hard to read ! .....

we always wonder why the F^ would people destroy an art that honda spent countless man hours of art and engenuity put into it?? they totally destroyed the perfections of all hondas clever and admiral engineers creative ideas...

good sayin there

Coroncho80
12-29-2004, 08:06 PM
blue wheels ............ not my taste but you like it.

187 whp = not bad at all bro.

HondaBoy
12-29-2004, 08:42 PM
well, an under 14 second qm et isnt bad at all for a na 4 cylinder. and not to mention its a sedan, that people would never suspect. nice sleeper. which wheels did you have before, i dont exactly remember. lookin good though. personally, those rims i like, but i would have gone with black ones. i think black with the green body would look pretty nice. along with the hood. keep us up on what your doing though.

wickedaccord
12-29-2004, 10:09 PM
unfortunately i wanted something different for the rims. i also wanted to go with something that was gonna be offsetting. kind of japanese street tuning style a little. at first it did seem awkward to me i admit. but once getting used to it and seeing it on a roll. it actually looked good! all i know is, it's something i wanted to keep unique and keep it away from the other cars...

as for the 187whp.. numbers dont mean anything. it's how your power is made.... i did make 197whp but my power looked like shit so i opted for the 187 with a fat curve.

and i did have black wheels before.. got tired of it. it was black with polished lip. same style just two peice. and it was RS WATANABE'S instead of PANASPORTS.

next year is scheduled for 2.0 turbo on this accord...

:bow: jon

bobafett
12-30-2004, 09:33 AM
b20 2.0 or a20 2.0?

or b18 2.0??? heheh

the car is looking awesome man. you gotta make some more vids for us! i still have that video of you smoking the legend! ;)

PortugalFocus
12-30-2004, 11:00 AM
great work with the car man. Blue wheels are so-so I guess, but the Falken Azenis are a great choise. They wear fast though.

Justin86
12-30-2004, 12:26 PM
the blue wheels not the best but they make the car look really slow ;)

2 thumbs up :thumbup:

Elijah
12-30-2004, 02:03 PM
Nice #'s My car with boost only put down 172 whp and 161 tq. That will soon be doupled I hope lol

buzzbomber88lx
12-31-2004, 08:31 AM
dood.....are those panasports 4x100 or 4x114.3??? if they are 4x114.3 how much would you wanna sell em for???

wickedaccord
12-31-2004, 04:59 PM
lol see buzz knows what im talkin about with these panasports. unfortunately they're 4x100 made for a mazda miata with a +35 offset. believe me, i hate finding these rims in 4x114.3. it is very very very very rare to find em for 4x100. and if you find it for 4x100 it's most likely for a miata. and sorry buzz, not for sale. and for the price i would re-sell it for, you'd be pissed at me lol. im actually collecting RS watanabe's and panasports for 4x100 right now. i so far have 4 sets... none for sale! im pulling off a monopoly! it's all mine!!! hahaha

Hash_man_Se_i
12-31-2004, 05:51 PM
Awesome man, just awesome... I have always loved your car and I think the blue wheels are kinda odd, but at the same time really cool... especially because they are such killer jdm wheels.

I don't know if you ever answered this before, but are you using the place racing mount kit? or did you get yours custom made?

Also, the 94-95 Accord exhaust... did you have to modify it in any way to fit your car?

And lastly... do you by any chance have msn? I was wondering if I could talk to you on there?

buzzbomber88lx
01-01-2005, 06:26 PM
lol see buzz knows what im talkin about with these panasports. unfortunately they're 4x100 made for a mazda miata with a +35 offset. believe me, i hate finding these rims in 4x114.3. it is very very very very rare to find em for 4x100. and if you find it for 4x100 it's most likely for a miata. and sorry buzz, not for sale. and for the price i would re-sell it for, you'd be pissed at me lol. im actually collecting RS watanabe's and panasports for 4x100 right now. i so far have 4 sets... none for sale! im pulling off a monopoly! it's all mine!!! hahaha

ah......those wheels would hit my brakes anyways.....I have to have as close to 0 offset as possible...I am just gonna get some konig rewinds with -9mm offset:thumbup:

od2681
01-01-2005, 07:01 PM
man those tires look like they are gona chew up the raod

Lok
01-09-2005, 07:28 AM
Fantastic , the best!!!!!!!!!!

Black Watanabe RS8 were better but anyway if you stil have them, no problem.
You also lose acceleration with the 16in rims.
Stay N/A my friend..........TURBO is not very good for a street car unless you running
less than 1 bar pressure, but again you destroy the character of the car , you could
easy make 350+hp but again you can't put that power on the street, you destroy your handling quality of your Honda as well.
Stay N/A , go to TODA racing for some high compression pistons, cams, cam gears,
valve springs........with one better header-exaust and reprogramming you would make
250 crank hp with less money , more reliability, and more streetable than the 2.0l
turbo set-up you planing.

Regards