PDA

View Full Version : special request

RiCANACCORD
01-01-2005, 05:29 AM
can we ask the altezza warehouse to make some taillights for our cars? Perhaps we could make a letter and sign it or something. I know a cf tailight would look great on our cars... just wondering :sadwave:

Vanilla Sky
01-01-2005, 06:31 AM
no, we can't... and this has been asked... hell, it's even in the FAQ section... hell, search for once...

carotman
01-03-2005, 02:27 PM
I got incontact 2 times with TYC (makers of aftermarket taillamps)

All I asked them is to make a Red/Clear set of our regular OEM taillights. This would be fairly simple because ALL they have to do is use clear plastic for the flashers instead of the Orange one.. no research, no measuring, no molds... no nothing... just a special batch with clear plastic.

Even with that ease of fabrication, the answer was a big NO.

I might try again this year but I guess it will be the same.

I still have the original answers somwehere and email at TYC if anyone wants to try.

frankie89
01-03-2005, 03:08 PM
damn that sucks cuz there iz high demand for aftermarket taillamps some company will see one day and their gonna regret not thinking of it sooner you"ll see... btw it would be sweet if they made carbonfiber taillights like u said carotman!!!

HondaBoy
01-03-2005, 06:25 PM
is TYC the same maker of the clear corners for our cars? the ones sold on procarparts. i thought someone asked me that before, if mine were made by TYC. i still dont know because i never have to change the bulbs out.

TJ89Accord
01-03-2005, 07:15 PM
Thank god they dont...

2drSE-i
01-03-2005, 09:32 PM
what is the difference between the 4g accord taillights? cuz i saw a 4g at school with the same taillights as ours (or so i thot) same key position for the trunk, everything, and his were red on the bottom, clear on the top. I didnt get a chance to ask him where he got them, but i think ill try someday...

MrBen
01-03-2005, 09:41 PM
4g tail lights aren't the same.. they can be modified to fit but it takes a lot of work!

HondaBoy
01-03-2005, 09:45 PM
i might add that the 4g tail light mod isnt worth it. considering the money you'll spend, might as well get something a little nicer looking that those, if someone was going to do that.

2drSE-i
01-08-2005, 12:06 PM
i think if i were to mod the car to fit any taillights it wud be the newer RSX lights...
but it wud take a LOT of work

Neuspeed87lx
01-11-2005, 07:24 PM
i hope no company ever makes altezza tails for the 3g..... those tail lights look like shit on every car they are on .... even those stupid suv's that come with them from the factory....imo the only tails that look good on the 3g ... are stock ....all red.... or red/clear ones

2drSE-i
01-11-2005, 07:43 PM
Depends on your taste.......but i agree those look like crap on most suvs, trucks, and it wudnt look very good on ours either