PDA

View Full Version : bone stock 89 lxi

snow_man_20
01-06-2005, 02:01 AM
Hello i'm mike i just bought a 89 lxi, I bought it from a older lady (first owner) so, of course, it's all stock. It's in good shape and hasn't been ran hard, all the work was done by the original dealer by there schedule so i have an extremly large stack of recipes to go through. looking for performence parts and pointers on line i found this site. I like it alot and it's helped me out. I'm going to be putting exhaust, header, high flow cat, cai or ram, window tint, and rims. I instaled a viper 2-way alarm and my old sound system out of my carmaro into the car (pioneer Premier 740 head unit, Pioneer 220W 6x9s in back, Pioneer 220W 6" in front, mtx 12" sub and mtx 491 mono block amp in trunk.). I think that's about all the mods. Well that's my story,

P.S. these cars are awsome :thumbup:

Dr._8t9LX
01-07-2005, 09:58 PM
Cool, I got mine a few months ago and it was some old-ladys ride too!! Thats great you got all that paper, it really helps the value and resale to the right person.

There is so much good stuff and good people on this site!! Welcome aboard :thumbup:

snow_man_20
01-09-2005, 11:27 PM
thanx man