PDA

View Full Version : Helpp

bobsaccord
01-06-2005, 12:54 PM
ok this is the deal, i have an 87 hatchie and i got a problem with it....the drivers side window only rolls down like half inch and doesnt go any more, i dont know whats wrong with it, it is a crank window not power i dont even know what wrong with it, before this happened it would be hard to roll up and down and it would get stuck rolling it up..

and 1 more thing....ok you know on the stock passenger seat, the little lever on the left side to pull the seat up so people can get in back, its reallly reallly hard to pull up like its about to get stuck but it doesnt and the seat doesnt click into the track, could this be why?? helppp please

MrBen
01-06-2005, 01:53 PM
ok this is the deal, i have an 87 hatchie and i got a problem with it....the drivers side window only rolls down like half inch and doesnt go any more, i dont know whats wrong with it, it is a crank window not power i dont even know what wrong with it, before this happened it would be hard to roll up and down and it would get stuck rolling it up..

and 1 more thing....ok you know on the stock passenger seat, the little lever on the left side to pull the seat up so people can get in back, its reallly reallly hard to pull up like its about to get stuck but it doesnt and the seat doesnt click into the track, could this be why?? helppp please

Try silicone lubricant spray (lots of it) in the window track, on both sides, as much as you can get. If it doesn't work after that, let us know. You'll have to take off the door panel and adjust a bolt or two.