PDA

View Full Version : Just when you think it cant get any worse

MarioBurke
01-08-2005, 03:52 PM
You might find yourself broadsided against a wall on the freeway.

Driving down I-50 and its raining. Im cruisin at 60 mph. Some body in a mercedes lexus i dont know that the fuck it was, who didnt know what they were doing in was driving 35mph on the freeway. I was pinned between the wall and a car on my right hand side. I got on the brakes. They locked up. I got off and pumped the brakes. Its too late the cars already sliding to the wall. I get off the brakes down shift and hit the throttle. the car straightens out but not soon enough because I already had the momentum going into the wall and slammed it pretty hard. i must have been lucky because the wall that i hit was angled so the Rims took most of the impact but so did the suspension. my brand new bumpers were also scuffed up a bit. but other than the front fender there was no other body damage.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid153/p8ba8de781277d260781daf69d6e0824f/f58db90d.jpg
http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid153/p7797b7e7068f6b563364c1c5d86b42fa/f58db909.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid153/pfd64f0335b4d200f7f55229e8cecd167/f58db915.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid153/p27c522812a398e132c10f8d556fe66ef/f58db91f.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid153/p584fd20f379af2d4e3ceedfb24ca8af2/f58db922.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid153/p063379e4a43aa8d72261aac9431ea86c/f58db91b.jpg

its hard to see in this picture but the front suspension was pushed over. you can see it if you stand back. the chamber is now pushed so the tire is straight up and down. the rear tire is still chambered but its got mad toe it now. the Rims are TOAST. if anyone wants to buy those now. LOL. FUCK i hate this. anyway i need to get a new fender and suspesion. looks like shes down again.

NXRacer
01-08-2005, 03:59 PM
just cant with that thing can you?? Sorry to hear that maing. Glad to hear you're OK. The car got away pretty unhurt too. Could have easily been a LOT worse. Maybe she's giving you some good luck. . .. :D

88accordalltheway
01-08-2005, 03:59 PM
that sucks so much man. Did you stop and yell at the idiot?? Please tell me hes going to pay for it....

HondaBoy
01-08-2005, 04:21 PM
damn it man. just like before, every time you get something fixed, something else comes along to screw it all up! i'm sure your thankful that you didnt fubar the car though. sorry to see this happen, damned rich people driving slow!

MarioBurke
01-08-2005, 04:26 PM
Oh nope sorry. the mother fucker didnt even stop. just kep on driving.

2drSE-i
01-08-2005, 04:47 PM
ill take them off your hands

Free :)

od2681
01-08-2005, 04:58 PM
ahh... a flesh wound...i hate those stupid drivers man
yeah each time you fix somethin..somethin else breaks..not been ur year..or new year for taht matter.
hang in there bro

frankie89
01-08-2005, 05:28 PM
yo just get ur rims refinished and touch up that fender .sorry 2 hear about your suspension,but did your bumper hang like that b4 or did it happen cuz of the wall, bcuz i see no damage 2 your bumper..btw i like your rotors there nice!!

accordlxi2.0
01-08-2005, 08:40 PM
glad your allright....

BlueBead
01-08-2005, 08:51 PM
Shitty deal man! I've always loved your ride. Rip some parts car apart and get your baby back asap! G'luck!

howndamane
01-08-2005, 09:08 PM
just remember that it could have been a LOT worse. lol, good luck gettin everything back in shape tho man.

Strugglebucket
01-08-2005, 10:44 PM
i heard "freeway" and "wall" so i was expecting to see something much worse. looks like those wheels saved your car.

my86dx4dr
01-08-2005, 11:20 PM
i hate to say it, but that car is cursed.

move it all over to the other car (well. ya have what? 15?) and start over, i hate to say it, but that car is mad at you. it hates you. its THREATNING to hurt you!

buds302
01-08-2005, 11:31 PM
the car is already f**ked so if it was still drivable after you hit the wall i would have chased his ass down. and would have give him the beams the finger and the brake check and the finger once again after the brake check oh yeah then comes the two minute laying on the horn then another brake check and then if they stop out you come with a tire iron and fuck up theyre car. im talkin windshield rims hood headlights/taillights fenders, a couple of flat tires. uh maybe even a few people if they have the balls to step up to one pissed off 3gee owner!!!!!!!!!
but the least you should have got the licsense plate (and i dont mean write it down either!!) you got a tire iron rip that bitch off and leave the scene with them going :wtf: just happened

3gn86lxi
01-09-2005, 12:13 AM
wow.....such anger from buds302. it's alright man, let it out.........let it out.
it'll be o.k.
man thats shitty mario, and i don't buy into the "curse" thing, it was just shitty luck with another stupid driver who doesnt care bout anyone but themselves!
fix the rims bro, no sence in sellin them, just fix and paint or powder coat. the rest......man it'll work out. :alc:

MattsAccord
01-09-2005, 01:55 AM
Hey man you should have chased that guy down. I rember in Redding when you chased that guy in Redding that was driving that s-10. But sorry to hear about you have problems once agian with your car.

HondaBoy
01-09-2005, 11:54 AM
heh, talking about stupid drivers again, this guy in a brand new 4 runner just about hit my tail the other night. he keeps gettin up on my bumper and stuff, turning his high beam on. i dont know who the hell that was, but i gave em a brake check, then they went around and lined up with me for a second and pulled ahead. i got behind them and turned my high beams on them and got up on their ass. they tried getting away but i kinda chased them. then came my turn, so i rolled the window down. looked em in the eye, and gave them the finger while laughing. hehehe. i dunno, giving them the finger out the window made me fell better, calmed me down or something. that was one of those rare times i got kinda mad.

buds302
01-09-2005, 01:12 PM
i chased these kids down one time cause they threw a lit cigarette in my car. while i was chasin them down i was on the phone wit the police. i caught up to them(they were in a saturn) gave em a load of shit and one of em got out of the car. i was like ok lets go. this mo fo started at me and then the police rolled up. thank god for them or id be goin to jail for fuckin up a minor! anyway all four of em got littering,underage somoking,and reckless driving! i was like yeah! stupid ass kids! it was cool cause i was friends with the cop. he let me go and told his supervisor that they threw the ciggarette in his car!

MarioBurke
01-09-2005, 01:27 PM

Free :)
Free no. maybe 150 cause the rubber is still fairly new.

ahh... a flesh wound...i hate those stupid drivers man
yeah each time you fix somethin..somethin else breaks..not been ur year..or new year for taht matter.
hang in there bro
haha. yeah true.

yo just get ur rims refinished and touch up that fender .sorry 2 hear about your suspension,but did your bumper hang like that b4 or did it happen cuz of the wall, bcuz i see no damage 2 your bumper..btw i like your rotors there nice!!
ehh i got those 18's still. i might just paint those and put them on my car. my bumper was hanging a tiny bit. NOTHING like that though. the scuffs on the bumper are hard to see because of the dirt. yeah the rotors are nice. too nice. i used to never lock the breaks up. now it happens often.

glad your allright....
thanks man

Shitty deal man! I've always loved your ride. Rip some parts car apart and get your baby back asap! G'luck!
thank you. as soon as I get back to moms house im gonna rip off the suspesion from a couple cars and bring it back with me.

just remember that it could have been a LOT worse. lol, good luck gettin everything back in shape tho man.
i know it could have been a lot worse. like had i rear ended the back of the lexus with only liability. lol

i heard "freeway" and "wall" so i was expecting to see something much worse. looks like those wheels saved your car.
Yes well the damage should have been much worse considering i was going 60 when i slammed it. I gotta say there was an act of God in there somewhere.

i hate to say it, but that car is cursed.

move it all over to the other car (well. ya have what? 15?) and start over, i hate to say it, but that car is mad at you. it hates you. its THREATNING to hurt you!
3 now. two parts car and i gave my brother my good Automatic LX-i :(

the car is already f**ked so if it was still drivable after you hit the wall i would have chased his ass down. and would have give him the beams the finger and the brake check and the finger once again after the brake check oh yeah then comes the two minute laying on the horn then another brake check and then if they stop out you come with a tire iron and fuck up theyre car. im talkin windshield rims hood headlights/taillights fenders, a couple of flat tires. uh maybe even a few people if they have the balls to step up to one pissed off 3gee owner!!!!!!!!!
but the least you should have got the licsense plate (and i dont mean write it down either!!) you got a tire iron rip that bitch off and leave the scene with them going :wtf: just happened
........I'll try to remember that next time??

Hey man you should have chased that guy down. I rember in Redding when you chased that guy in Redding that was driving that s-10. But sorry to hear about you have problems once agian with your car.
hahah yeah that was pretty good wasnt it?! i couldnt chase him after the accident though because the toe is mad fucked up on front and rear. going opposite directions.

heh, talking about stupid drivers again, this guy in a brand new 4 runner just about hit my tail the other night. he keeps gettin up on my bumper and stuff, turning his high beam on. i dont know who the hell that was, but i gave em a brake check, then they went around and lined up with me for a second and pulled ahead. i got behind them and turned my high beams on them and got up on their ass. they tried getting away but i kinda chased them. then came my turn, so i rolled the window down. looked em in the eye, and gave them the finger while laughing. hehehe. i dunno, giving them the finger out the window made me fell better, calmed me down or something. that was one of those rare times i got kinda mad.
The most effective way to scare someone is to chasem down. get in front of them. Stop get out of your car and get up in their face. ask matt about the s-10 incident.

Did i get'em all??? geez

buds302
01-09-2005, 01:31 PM
........I'll try to remember that next time??

no prob man glad to help

buds302
01-09-2005, 01:32 PM
it must of took you 15 min to do all that editing!! lol see ya

MarioBurke
01-09-2005, 01:40 PM
no it took me like an hour cause i have ADD and i kept getting... hey my pop tarts are stale now! shit!

blazin3gen
01-09-2005, 08:28 PM
hmmm not bad damage wasnt to the xtreme....

87accordHB
01-10-2005, 10:17 PM
i taken em off your hands about 150 man, they universal 4 lug? pm me and let me know, interested bud

MarioBurke
01-11-2005, 12:27 PM
pm sent...

b20a86lude
01-12-2005, 09:42 AM
yo man that sux i feel the pain i just got t bonedin my 99 prelude if u think ur pissed io got out of t he car and pulled the mofo out of his car and hit him in the face and told him he needs to watch what hes doin oh yea what lip is that i love it :mad:

MarioBurke
01-12-2005, 08:14 PM
yo man that sux i feel the pain i just got t bonedin my 99 prelude if u think ur pissed io got out of t he car and pulled the mofo out of his car and hit him in the face and told him he needs to watch what hes doin oh yea what lip is that i love it :mad:

shit that sucks. If that lady would have stopped and gotten out of her i wouldnt hesitate to punch the bitch in the baby maker!

MarioBurke
01-12-2005, 08:27 PM
All nice and clean.

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid154/pa6b4ff32d1a6d1280a30374c91023bff/f57dbcaa.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid154/pbd42ae53c938c8b05863b58aec8fcd34/f57dbcb7.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid154/p39521ccaf263acc9f7503769f79a361a/f57dbcb3.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid154/pc56816df143b2938f71cfcce92478fac/f57dbcaf.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid154/p9e58c8cfc9968cdbbb8990e30b178d52/f57dbcac.jpg

3gn86lxi
01-12-2005, 08:58 PM
So Mario......are you going to sell them???
If so, would you ship them? :alc:

2drSE-i
01-13-2005, 05:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 2drSE-i

Free

Free no. maybe 150 cause the rubber is still fairly new.

haha i was just kiddin man

but 150 rims and tires???
thats a pretty sweet deal, wait a few months and i might have the money :)
Glad ur ok btw